🌌Chapter 6 : Two People Alone

The astonishment on Fang Juexia's face was retracted little by little, like still water gradually returning after the ripples dispersed.

"No one." He simply replied.

"Only you here?" Pei Tingsong's eyes looked inward, his body was full of chills brought from outside, "The moving company is downstairs, and I will move things up in a while."

Fang Juexia, who was still opening the door, let go and let go for a half step, "Oh..." Then he thought that the other party hadn't come up yet, so he took another step forward, "Are you too much?"

He wanted to say if he needed help, but this sentence seemed to be stuck in his throat, and he couldn't swallow it or say it.

Pei Tingsong took off his hat as the house warmed up, "Not much." He glanced at Fang Juexia's white, soft home clothes. He seemed to have guessed Fang Juexia's thoughts, "Go in. You dress like this. You will freeze down to death."

It's not a good word, but at least he doesn't have to go on. Fang Juexia was quite satisfied.

After a while, the sound of the elevator opening in the house came, and the mover quickly moved Pei Tingsong's luggage. Fang Juexia sorted out the living room that his teammates had not cleaned up during the game yesterday to make room for them.

He held a cup of hot tea and leaned against the wall and looked at it, and brought in five large cardboard boxes. Observing their actions when they put down the boxes, each one is quite heavy.

Fang Juexia couldn't help wondering what Pei Tingsong had taken.

"Thanks." Pei Tingsong politely thanked him.

Just when he was about to send them away, Fang Juexia suddenly stopped, poured a cup of hot tea for the three uncles, and passed them directly to them without a word.

"Thank you, thank you." The three uncles took it hurriedly, wheezing and drinking warmly, and left with a smile.

It was said that the production team did not arrive, and only he and Pei Tingsong were left in the dormitory. In the past two years, this kind of alone time has been almost zero, which is somewhat embarrassing. He stared at these big boxes as if they were also staring at him.

"I'll take you to take a look at your room." Fang Juexia seemed to finally think of something to say, stepping around him in slippers, and when he walked to the door remembered that He Ziyan would usually lock the door. He was worried and wanted to try it. opened.

Does he know Pei Ting Song is coming?

"I live with Brother Ziyan?" Pei Tingsong stood behind him, holding the cardboard box into the room.

"Yeah." Fang Juexia gave him a way. The room was quite big. As soon as he entered the door, there was a large work table with several display screens and midi pads. The other table on the side was an electronic dj table. It was indeed Ziyan's room. There was plenty of sunshine inside, and the other end against the window was empty, with only an unpaved solid wood bed. Pei Tingsong put down the cardboard box and touched the bookshelf used in the compartment.

"Who do you live with?" he suddenly said.

Fang Juexia was startled for two seconds, "Yiyi."

He thought to himself that if Brother Miao was here or there, maybe he would take him around and get familiar with the environment. But it just happened to be him. He didn't know what to do, whether to take Pei Tingsong for a tour, or help him move things in a muffled voice, or just ignore him and return to the house.

The last option is too cold, even if Fang Juexia really wants to do it.

Just do it.

Fang Juexia raised his foot to leave, but Pei Tingsong suddenly spoke.