🌌Chapter 9 : A Decisive Blow

Looking at the barrage scrolling as fast as it was opened at double speed, the six were dumbfounded.

"Pei! Ting! Song!" Ling Yi shook Pei Tingsong's shoulder, "Look at you!"

Jiang Miao and He Ziyan didn't speak, and at the same time they turned to look at each other.

[Fucking eyes are so subtle! Why do I look at each other as soon as I heard of sugar paper~]

[The door of the water and fire cabinet can't be pressed anymore! It is indeed the first cp in the card team before the appearance of the auditory cp. It really brings the atmosphere of adult cp...]

Fang Juexia hadn't seen such a lively live broadcast for a long time, so she stared at the screen intently.

Pass sugar paper with your mouth? What kind of game is this?

Lu Yuan smiled and rolled to the ground, "Pei Tinsong hahahaha, Putuo Temple has opened the golden finger!"

"What are you laughing at, don't you need to do it?" Pei Tingsong held back his heart rolling his eyes.

"I'll do it." Lu Yuan got up, "I'm telling you that the earthy little video you recorded today!"

Pei Tingsong raised his eyebrows, "Dreaming, I will never lose this time."

The director announced the rules at this time, which was consistent with what was said in the barrage. The members passed the glass candy paper with their mouths. The last member had to stop for three seconds after catching the candy paper to be successful.

"Okay, now arrange the order."

[Ahhhh order! I am getting excited! ]

[God bless you not to open your hearing, don't open your hearing! ! ]

[Water Fire Water Fire Water Fire Water Fire! ! ]

[One Belt One Road! ! The Belt and Road Initiative must be together! ! ! ]

[Fangyuan! Fangyuan! ! ! ]

The barrage has become a cp chaos, and it can't be brushed.

The director group once again brought up a box with six balls with serial numbers written in it, "After you draw it out, sit in a row."

[Sit in rows, kiss. ]

[Hahahaha is the devil sitting in a row and kissing? ! ]

[What a beautiful Chinese! ]

Everyone touches the ball in turn. Jiang Miao drew a 2, and it was He Ziyan's turn. He took out the ball and moved his fingers cautiously like the king of gambling looked at the cards, and then showed a confident smile.

[Huo brother is either 1 or 3! ! ! ]

He Ziyan pointed the other side of the ball at the camera, and it turned out to be 1.

[Second Fire: Yes, I am 1]

The box was Ling's turn.

[Is Ling Yi 0 or 1 hahahaha]

"Number 4!" Ling Yi hugged Jiang Miao's arm, "Ah, I want to be next to Miaomiao!"

Lu Yuan rolled up his sleeves and shook a box with only three small balls left for a long time like a dice, and finally found a ball, "It's time to witness if I am an electric light bulb!"

[Hahahahaha Yuan teacher is really not the official backup captain of Hearing CP! ]

Fang Jue Xia was faintly worried. If Lu Yuan didn't turn the two of them apart, the game would be really embarrassing. Of course it would be embarrassing to pass sugar paper to other members, but it is better than Pei Tingsong. Obviously a few days ago, they had maintained a two-year cold war, but now they want to play such an intimate game.