🌌Chapter 2 : Demon King

Seeing this sentence, Ling Yi reacted faster than Fang Juexia, and immediately turned the computer aside, "Ah, it's probably like this..."

Fang Juexia actually thought it was nothing, anyway, in the online world, a few false statements will come true.

Just as he was about to take the initiative to change the subject, Jiang Miao brought out the soup from the kitchen, "Je Xia, Brother Qiang just called and you didn't answer him. He asked you to go to the company for a meeting, oh yes," he added, "Xiao Pei has passed. "

"now?"

"Correct."

Under the pressure of the captain who exuded the aura of maternal love, Fang Juexia hurried back to the company after drinking the chicken soup.

He didn't expect even the boss to come. Although Star Chart can only be regarded as a small scale in a brokerage company, the boss usually has a lot of things and doesn't appear in the company very much.

"Come on, sit down." The boss Chen Zhengyun sat in the middle of the meeting room with his hands folded, motioning for him to sit next to him. Fang Juexia sat down as instructed and looked across a long table to the opposite side.

The one who pulled the gray woolen hat down to cover his eyes in public, and slept on the chair with his head up, there was no one else except Pei Tingsong.

"Xiao Pei wakes up." Cheng Qiang, who was sitting next to him, woke him up, Pei Tingsong slumped up and took off his hat, scratching his hair. Sharp eyebrows emerged from the clouds and aimed at Fang Juexia who was opposite.

"It's counted." The first sentence of waking up was unceremonious.

He stared at Fang Juexia, Fang Juexia subconsciously averted his face, and the birthmark in the corner of his left eye faced Pei Tingsong. This reminded him of a kind of flower that he had seen in the garden when he was a child, pale pink, with slender petals, exactly the same shape as the mark on the corner of his eye.

"Since last night, the two of you have been on the hot search, and we are also quite surprised." Chen Zhengyun glanced at his assistant, "Report it."

The incident happened suddenly, but Chen Zhengyun sent someone to record and analyze the data for the first time. There were a lot of ppts, Fang Juexia didn't speak and listened quietly, and occasionally glanced at Pei Tingsong, seeing him lying on the table and almost falling asleep.

"It's almost like that. Not only the Weibo and Baidu Index, but also some websites with less active users have considerable data." The assistant laughed, "It's more popular than Kaleido's debut."

Pei Tingsong, who closed his eyes, suddenly sneered.

It turned out not to sleep. Fang Juexia glanced at him, but he didn't expect this guy to open his eyes at the same time, and the two were caught off guard. Pei Tingsong had long, narrow and deep eyes, black and white, and very aggressive.

"Although it was an accident, the enthusiasm is real. As you know, the development of kaleido in the first two years has been unsatisfactory." Chen Zhengyun's eyes circled back and forth between the two of them."

Fang Juexia knows that the boss is quite kind in treating the artists. Even if they have been tepid for two years, they didn't force everyone to take notices to increase their exposure unless the artists themselves asked for it.