🌌Chapter 84 : Heart Cocoon Dispelling

It was not that Fang Juexia had never imagined that he would see him again. He is cold-hearted, but he also has fantasies.

He thought about receiving a call from his mother on a busy day, telling him that "father" is back, and she finally waited, so that every time he receives a call from his mother, his mood is very complicated. He is afraid.

He also thought that maybe it was at the concert site in the future. He was hiding in the audience. Although Fang Juexia couldn't see clearly, maybe he was just below, listening to him singing and watching him dance.

Then Fang Juexia would think in his heart, Dad, look, I am not a failure. Even if I can't see clearly, even if there is a birthmark on my face, I can have the stage.

So many illusions are shattered at this moment.

Fang Juexia couldn't even dream that it would be such an embarrassing reunion.

It turned out that the person who followed him for so many days was not an illegitimate fan, nor was he was a paparazzi. He was not even the former company deliberately trying to pull him down. It was his father.

The great father who knew that he was suffering from night blindness, held a steel rod in the dark underground parking lot and waved it towards his back.

There was a faint pain in the lower back, and the pain and shock made Fang Juexia unwilling to think.

He silently looked at the face in front of him that was far from the memory, and finally turned his head indifferently, and said to the personal bodyguard, "Excuse me, please handle it according to Pei Tingsong's ideas."

"Okay." The man's professionalism is very high. He didn't have a word to say. He was ready to take away this vicious criminal. But who knew that this thin middle-aged man suddenly burst out of strength and struggled desperately. Li still yelled, "You have no conscience! You don't even recognize your father!"

He scolded extremely ugly words, all kinds of swear words, without logic and structure, and no different from a lunatic. Fang Juexia didn't want to listen at all, but in the end, he scolded his mother evenly.

So at the moment of turning around, Fang Juexia stopped, his back froze for a second. He walked forward, stopped in front of the thick steel rod just before, bent over to pick it up, then turned and walked towards the lunatic.

When he walked in front of him, Fang Juexia took out the phone from his pocket, turned on the flashlight and pointed it at his old face.

"Fang Ping, you have taken drugs, haven't you?" It was clearly a question, but his tone was firm and his expression was calm, as if he was stating facts that had nothing to do with him.

The person in front of him seemed to be taken aback, but he couldn't control his emotions at all. The facial muscles were twitching, which looked very strange.

Fang Juexia nodded, confirming his judgment, "Drug addiction."

When he contracted the contraband, Fang Juexia thought he could be saved. It was said on TV that people could be rehabilitated if they made a mistake, and he believed it.

Even if this person wanted to disappear into their lives later, Fang Juexia also imagined that one day, Fang Ping would reform.

But as time passed, as he became more and more rational, he also knew that repentance is a small probability event. Most people will only make mistakes and never repent. People who are contaminated with drugs or products are desperadoes who cheat their personality and do everything.

Fang Juexia stood in front of him and found that he was already taller than Fang Ping. The time he was abandoned made him grow quickly. So now when he look at this person again, he find that he is so downhearted, so incompetent, like being drained of work. A shriveled body of popularity.