🌌Chapter 78 : Night Fireworks

Hearing fans telling them on the other side that there are fireworks to watch, Ling Yi suddenly became interested, "Really? Is it good?"

"Especially beautiful!"

So the six older boys rushed to the riverside to watch the fireworks, but there were more people here than they thought. They were squeezing their shoulders, and there was a group of people besieging them.

"Stay here a little longer and we won't watch the fireworks." Lu Yuan held a lollipop in his mouth, "Maybe everyone is watching us."

"Is there no place where one person is a little less?" He Ziyan turned his head to look.

Jiang Miao held his pockets with both hands, "I think it's a bit hanging. It's better for us to withdraw as soon as possible, otherwise it won't be good if we attract fans to attract spectators."

Ling Yi hugged the captain's arm and groaned. Pei Tingsong looked at the river in the distance, hit Fang Juoxia's shoulder with his shoulder, and asked in a low voice, "Want to see the fireworks?"

The tightly bound Fang Juexia raised his head, revealing only a pair of beautiful eyes, and only blinked twice, Pei Tingsong immediately understood.

"OK." Pei Tingsong grabbed his shoulders and released them, "Wait for me here."

Several other people were still wondering, who knows that Pei Tingsong returned soon after.

"Let's go and watch the fireworks." He pulled the sleeves of Juexia's sweater.

Ling Yi wondered, "Where to go?"

Finally they were taken to a large cruise ship.

Lu Yuan blew his whistle, walked inside, and asked, "How many people are there?"

"Nobody, I have wrapped it up." Pei Tingsong pulled Fang Juexia's sleeve, "Don't you want to watch the fireworks?"

He Ziyan raised his hands like an old cadre, and shook his head repeatedly, "Look at this extravagance."

Ling Yi asked, "Is it the one hundred thousand package just now?"

"Hahahahahaha!"

The night by the river is beautiful, but for Fang Juexia, his vision is still very vague. Pei Tingsong calmly led him up the steps and walked forward, being careful and considerate. They boarded the deck of the night cruise ship, less than three minutes before the fireworks bloom. The six people leaned on the railing side by side, looking up.

"Is it about to start?"

"Yes, this angle is so close."

"Yes, we should be right below when it is lit."

Pei Tingsong leaned on Fang Juexia, the two people rubbed the backs of their hands, their skins were close and separated a little distance, beside their teammates, in the dark, secretly hiding and about to stick to each other's hearts.

They heard the countdown from another boat not far away full of tourists.

Fang Juexia subconsciously accompanies them to count, three, two, one.

The night sky was originally silent and dark, until a flame rose into the sky with a boom, and suddenly there was a sky full of fireworks in the blurred vision, cold white, short and gorgeous, like meteors gathering together. Suddenly he discovered that the fireworks would lose their vitality across a distance or a screen. Only by seeing it immersively once can you feel the splendor of blooming.

Each piece of shattered sparkling white fire hung in the air, as if it would flow to the viewers of them, and ignite them together in this carnival, but they did not. The sparks disappeared when they fell halfway.