🌌Chapter 22 : Spring Prisoner Snow

The male planner was a head shorter than Pei Tingsong, and looked extraordinarily weightless in front of him, so he could only smile awkwardly, "Ah...it's nothing, I just feel a bit pity."

"Really?" Pei Tingsong smiled purely, "Why is it a pity for boys to be beautiful? I don't understand this logic. Is it possible to say that they are not good-looking to be praised?"

Obviously it was a very friendly question, but cold sweat broke out from the back of this planner. He just saw the power of this young male idol, and even the big photographer wanted to sell him a bit of face. "It doesn't mean that..."

"I understand what you mean." Pei Tingsong let go of his hand on his shoulder, "It's no shame to be good-looking as a boy, and good-looking doesn't mean that "no wonder" something will happen. You want to say this, right."

"Yep."

Pei Ting Songsha nodded, "It's pretty good, then our concepts are quite similar." He said with a sigh of relief, "I thought there would be some unfamiliar female speeches, and the knife was raised. I didn't expect it to be a friendly army."

"Then I will take the knife back, so as not to accidentally hurt it." Pei Tingsong smiled, "I am a famous thorn. The attack is very heavy."

After speaking, he put his hands in his pockets, turned and left.

After hearing these words, the two staff members were already in cold sweat. Most people in the circle know that Pei Tingsong is not easy to provoke. They knew it before, not to mention that it is now popular. It's just that they also thought that Pei Tingsong was really at odds with Fang Juexia as the rumors did, and they didn't expect him to come out. But in any case, they didn't want to lose their job because of the broken mouth, so they could only eat this squat and hide away.

It was getting late, the orange sunset fell into the fir trees, and the snow burned in the twilight.

Pei Tingsong came over warmly and walked a few steps toward the shooting location. From a distance, he saw Fang Juexia wearing a black sweater walking forward under the guidance of Lin Mo.

"Okay, turn your head and smile."

At that moment, he saw Fang Juexia turn his head, smiling brighter than snow.

Stepping on the snow, walking closer, his sight seemed to be out of conscious control, tracking Fang Juexia's figure in the gap of the crowd.

He was covered with snow, his face glowing with vivid blood under the snow light and sky light. When he raised his eyes, the red at the corner of his eyes stretched out like a wound. The clear eyes are half-covered by snow eyelashes. In the close-up, the soaked eye sockets are reflected by the snow color with a sense of transparency, like unmelted ice.

Lin Mo guided from the side, "Go inside, feel Xia."

According to his words, Fang Juexia went deep into the snow forest step by step, and was stopped until he reached a fir tree.

"Turn around, half of his body is hidden behind the tree, and then go over." Lin Mo held the camera, "Yes, only half of his face is shown."

Pei Tingsong also followed, he didn't know why he had to walk over. Perhaps it was because of curiosity, just as he wondered whether the sections of dead branches were alive when he was young.

"The look in the eyes, it's too cold now, you have to bring a little emotion and tap your instinct..."

The photographer always speaks very abstractly. Fang Juexia didn't know what kind of feeling he was describing, he just felt confused. This is a strange jose. He couldn't understand how imprisoned should be, and what instinct was like.