🌌Chapter 72 : It's Not Easy To Be Alone

Pei Tingsong was left in place, thinking about the words Fang Juexia left him. Every syllable is disassembled, and a butterfly surrounds the heart, spinning around the chest.

He has never liked a person so much.

Pei Tingsong, who has been immersed in humanistic reverie since childhood, is always conceited because he is good at playing tricks with words. After meeting Fang Juexia, he really sees the new world. A world completely different from that in the cage.

Because of the emergence of the proposition, there are conditions for liking.

Fang Juexia is a romantic in his bones, a natural poet.

He satisfies all one's fantasy of first love.

When they returned to the dormitory, He Ziyan and Lu Yuan hadn't played enough, and they occupied the game console in the living room. They put on VR glasses and played double row together. Fang Juexia helped Pei Tingsong remove the sling, his hands were already much better, not as inconvenient as before.

"I can just rush it myself."

Fang Juexia was still a little surprised, "Don't you need me to help you?"

He had just finished playing basketball, his white face was red after exercise, under the light of the bathroom, it was like a plump peach, every little fluff became translucent, and his red lips opened slightly when he spoke. , Moving alive, you can vaguely see the tip of the tongue hidden inside.

"If you really help me." Pei Tingsong's gaze unconsciously condensed on his lips, lowered his head slightly, and moved closer to Fang Juexia, "Maybe it's not something that can be solved by just rushing."

Maybe because he talks a lot during the day, Pei Tingsong's voice sounds a bit dumb.

What does it mean.

Fang Juexia has become accustomed to trying to figure out the overtones of Pei Tingsong. It was fine in the past, but if he does this now, it seems that it is easy to fall into the restricted zone. He subconsciously licked his lips, and squeezed his lower lip in. This was his habitual little movement when he was embarrassed, but it made Pei Ting Songxin more itchy.

Outside the bathroom is the fierce battle of teammates playing games, you say me, the situation is urgent. Across a door, the situation inside seemed to be similar.

"Why don't you speak anymore?" Pei Tingsong took a step closer, and Fang Juexia subconsciously took a step back, just like that, backing onto the cold tiled wall.

He was coerced into a tango with nowhere to escape.

"If you don't need help, I will go out first."

Seeing that he was forced to this point, Pei Tingsong chuckled softly, and this laughter pulled Fang Juexia's heart ready to escape again. Not long ago, his feelings for this boy were still affectionate, but once the initiative was returned, he seemed to change back to Fang Juexia, who couldn't resist.

Pei Tingsong encircled him between the wall and his body, creating a small space, "Are you thinking now that this proposition is established, but not all conditions are liked."

Pei Tingsong's words were jokes. But it was indeed his inner thoughts. He sometimes worried that his too straightforward heart would scare Fang Juexia. He was so gentle and restrained, maybe he couldn't accept too frank sex.

So he will choose to hide most of the time.

Fang Juexia, who was still hesitating to take the initiative, raised his head when he heard these words, his eyes open and determined, "No, that's all."