🌌Chapter 64 : The Spring Of Dead Branches

When finishing the whole song, Fang Juexia breathed a sigh of relief.

In his concept, when receiving care from others, one must repay, express gratitude, and respond. Pei Tingsong was the only exception. He knew he should respond, but he was afraid to respond. At least this song is an answer.

He was like a lone bee who stumbled and fell into a honeypot, wrapped in sweet honey. He was both joyful and terrified. Emotionally he tasted unprecedented taste, but his reason reminded him of the possibility of drowning. .

Pei Tingsong and He Ziyan's performance immediately followed him. After singing a song, they didn't even have time to hug. This is their job. Fang Juexia even felt a little guilty. This is the first time that he put his selfishness in his work, expressing his private emotions in front of so many people. This shouldn't have been done, but he just got stuck.

He fell into a spring day that he had never seen before and tried to keep him. But it is very likely that he can't even keep a puddle of snow.

Ling half lay on his shoulder, "I feel like Xiao Pei is a little out of shape."

This performance is not strictly a solo, but it combines the performances of He Ziyan and Pei Tingsong, one as DJ and the other as rap.

Lu Yuan also said, "I also think he will be more explosive in normal times. I can't tell what is wrong today, but I can't tell if he's okay."

Jiang Miao glanced at Fang Juexia, and then at the people in the stands.

"Everyone is tired recently, and it's impossible to be in good condition all the time." Jiang Miao patted Juexia's shoulder below, "It's good to survive the singing period."

Fang Juexia's eyes looked at the people on the stage. He was a little confused, wondering if Pei Tingsong understood his song, so he was a little frustrated. But he doesn't want this. He likes Pei Tingsong's self-confidence and magnanimousness. He wants Pei Tingsong to always be like this.

"Thank you He Ziyan and Pei Tingsong, everyone, please give them the warmest applause! Who is next?"

Under the voice of the host, Pei Tingsong walked off the stage and approached Fang Juexia step by step. To be honest, Fang Juexia was very nervous, and he even thought of many embarrassing scenes in his mind. But Pei Tingsong just stood beside him, standing side by side at a distance of about fifteen centimeters. After Ling Yi played, he whispered.

"I'm a little tired, there is not even a thing to rely on here."

Fang Juexia was puzzled by his sudden statement and turned her face to look at him. Pei Tingsong also turned his head, "Can I give you a hug?"

This is the case every time. The person who obviously needs to embrace is himself, but Pei Tingsong finds a good excuse and turns his passiveness into activeness. He seemed to be on a fierce offensive, but after the confession, physical contact was minimized as much as possible, unless he asked for his permission. The expression was straightforward and proactive, but the actions gave Fang Juexia enough respect.

That's how Fang Juexia knew that he had nowhere to hide.

Silence is the slow motion of time, which drags everything out and becomes torment every minute. From the first time he confirmed that he liked Fang Juexia, Pei Tingsong had already foreseen the difficulty of this process, just like his adventures in his escaped birth, he didn't know the probability of failure? Of course heknow, but there is always a slight chance of success.

Before he waited for the answer, he wanted to say forget it, and his head hung down, ready to make room for him to talk to others. But at the next moment, Fang Juexia turned to face him.