🌌Chapter 77 : Daydream

It came too soon.

You really can't do bad things, and you must be arrested if you do bad things.

Fang Juexia quickly put on his pajamas, the buttons were almost buttoned out of place, he shook his hands while vowing in his heart that he would never buy pajamas with buttons.

There are no large cabinets in this hotel suite, the bed is also a solid bed, there is no gap underneath, and the sofa under the sofa does not look like a hideaway.

balcony……

No, no, the balcony is windy and too cold.

Fang Juexia thought for a while, but could only push Pei Tingsong to the bathroom.

"You lock the door." Fang Juexia wanted to run after whispering, but Pei Tingsong grabbed him, "Hey, my clothes."

"Oh yes, wait a minute."

His pajamas were everywhere. Fang Juexia turned around and quickly picked it up, opened the bathroom door and stuffed it into his hand. The knocking on the door continued, and Fang Juexia was flustered. He could only tell Pei Tingsong again, "Don’t go out."

He didn't know if he was too guilty or what, he always felt that there were too many traces in the room, so he opened all the windows again.

Although the hotel room itself had its own air purification system, he was still uneasy. He pulled out a bottle of perfume from the suitcase, sprayed it a few times, and waved it away.

"Juexia? Are you asleep again?"

Fang Juexia took a deep breath, put on his slippers and ran to the hallway, working hard to brew a yawn, pretending to be sleepy and opening the door.

"My little ancestor, you finally opened the door. I thought I couldn't wake you up again." Cheng Qiang took the laptop and walked into the room. "How are you? Are you still uncomfortable?"

Fang Juexia shook his head with a guilty conscience, closed the door, glanced at the closed bathroom door, "...much better." He took two steps forward and led Cheng Qiang towards the other side of the sofa, "Brother, do you want to sit down and drink water?"

"Don't drink, don't drink, I filled a large glass of water when I first got up," Cheng Qiang put the notebook on the coffee table, seeming to think something was wrong, stretched his neck, frowned, "You how does it taste in this room..."

Isn't it a discovery? Fang Juexia grabbed his trouser legs nervously.

"...It smells so sweet." Cheng Qiang sneezed after saying, "Did you spray perfume?"

Fang Juexia breathed a sigh of relief, "Ah...yes, when I came in, I thought this room smelled a little strange, it seemed a bit of smoke, so I sprayed some perfume."

Cheng Qiang turned his head and looked around, "I think so, all your windows are open, and the balcony is also open. It's cold to sleep at night." Then he worried, got up and closed the window in front of the sofa for him. .

"Fortunately, it's not very cold." Fang Juexia sat next to him, and wanted to quickly resolve the matter of ad endorsements, and quickly invited the big Buddha away, "Brother Qiang, what endorsements are you talking about?"

"Oh, yes, yes, I almost forgot about one hundred thousand urgent business." Cheng Qiang pushed the laptop screen to him, "This sports brand is looking for you and Xiao Pei's endorsement." He was angry when he said that, "This guy also I don’t know where he had been. I played it early in the morning and disappeared. No one can control him."

Fang Juexia cleared his throat, "It's okay, let's discuss it first."

Cheng Qiang sighed and continued, "Actually, this can be regarded as an emergency. They was looking for a first-line actor before, but in the end they didn’t seem to have agreed. The cooperation at the critical juncture of the new product launch has collapsed. Now they are anxious to finalize a new spokesperson. The two have been very popular recently. Several popular variety show blessings are now in hot demand. They contacted me early in the morning. I didn't see many emails, so they called me again."