🌌Chapter 86 : Ordinary Love

Pei Tingsong woke up, unexpectedly found that he was crying a little, and felt very embarrassed. They fell asleep and changed their postures, changing from hugging each other to Fang Juexia from behind, with his stretched arms resting under his neck.

They are like two inseparable petals in a flower bud, close to each other.

Fang Juexia was still asleep, but Pei Tingsong gently pulled out his arm and did not wake him up. After getting out of bed, he saw a small wet spot on his pillow, Pei Tingsong wiped it with his hand, and then he turned it over and hid it, pretending that nothing happened.

He was very hungry and couldn't eat anything on the plane, but the apartment was as empty as his stomach, so he changed his clothes and put on a hat and mask, and went downstairs by himself. After sleeping for two or three hours, the supermarket was closed from dusk to night, and he could only go to the convenience store to buy something.

Pei Tingsong has hardly thought of taking care of others since he was a child. Some people take care of him because they love him, for example, grandpa, and some take care of him because of work.

But when he stepped into the convenience store, all he thought about was Fang Juexia. When he walked to the snack area, he thought, what does Fang Juexia like to eat? He seems to like candy. So he bought many kinds of sweets, especially the hot-selling sweets with a small piece of hot paper on them, and he moved them into the basket.

In addition, Wangzai milk, which he felt tired from the premise, is almost the first choice now.

There are no fresh fruits and vegetables in the convenience store, so Pei Tingsong can only buy salads, and it's also about cooking. At the checkout, the clerk said, "Look at our summer limited edition. The coffee frappe is delicious."

"You can't sleep if you drink it at night," Pei Tingsong said casually.

"Ah... so too." The clerk smiled awkwardly and continued to check out. But Pei Tingsong suddenly said, "I want two glasses, please help me install them."

He don't know what time he wake up, he must be unable to sleep.

He came out of the convenience store with a big bag of snacks, and there was a flower shop next to him. He had never found a flower shop here. He obviously lived for so long.

The lady boss arranged the bouquet in it, and her careful and serious look reminded him of Fang Juexia, who squatted on his small balcony every day, sometimes staying all afternoon. Obviously he loves cleaning so much, he often muddles his hands for his little flowers, and washes his hands for ten minutes.

Seeing a tall boy standing at the door, standing for a long time, the lady boss couldn't help asking, "Do you want to buy flowers?"

Pei Tingsong didn't have this idea at first, but when he saw the bouquet of flowers by the proprietress, there seemed to be an eustoma in the middle, so he nodded again.

"What do you want to buy? Do you need a recommendation?" The proprietress was a middle-aged woman who spoke softly and sorted out her flower arrangement while asking him questions. "Is it a gift?"

She didn't look like someone who would recognize him, or maybe Pei Tingsong was really wrapped up.

"Yeah." Pei Tingsong walked in and stared at the bunch of flowers.

"It's just a gift for your girlfriend. How about roses? This season's roses and pink dahlias are very beautiful, oh and tuberose."

Pei Tingsong shook his head and pointed his hand, "I want this, white eustoma, and a bunch."