eleven - you

Who knows what fate is thinking..

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

|"Tch."

How was he able to make you forget about that poor, little flower? Uneasiness filled the pit of your stomach as you continued to ponder why.

Screw that. Pondering takes up energy, and that.. Isn't what you want right now. You continued to run, sprinting as fast as you could, to that small flower.

You don't even know why you feel this growing attachment to the poor thing. It's just a flower. There are probably another thousand and even more of the same species, littered all over the world.

And it's so, so small.

Maybe that's the reason why you feel this strange attachment to it.

You gritted your teeth as you tumbled out of the door, embracing the outside air that somehow carried an aura of freedom.

As you neared the spot where you recall last seeing your dear flower, your eyes darted back and forth, expecting to be met with the sight of a flower that was starting to shrivel.

Maybe it already shrivelled.

To your utter surprise, not only were you gifted with the sight of a perfectly healthy flower dripping in (y/fc), you also met a person.

And that person owned such beautiful unusually-grey coloured hair, the top being pulled back into a small ponytail against another layer of the flowing locks. She also had neatly-cut bangs, spread out and reaching just above those eyes that seem so very lost.

"Did.. did you hel-" You halted. No, you shouldn't sound like you owned the flower and you only. You took a deep breath, then tried again.

"Did you water that flower?"

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

..making you meet people from all walks of life, far beyond the imagination can go?

words: 306
published: 19/11/2020