1

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone! Thank you <3

Erich's pov
I smiled as I walked into Nikolai's room, seeing him jumping in his crib.

"Hi!" I exclaimed as I picked him up. He started babbling as I planted multiple kisses on his cheeks.

"Dada! Dads!" I exclaimed, and he groaned as he pressed his hands on my cheeks, pushing me away.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and kissed the back of his hands. He giggled as I took him down the stairs, seeing Cindy drinking a cup of coffee.

"Ah! My two men!" She exclaimed and kissed Nikolai's cheek, then kissed my lips. I smiled as I set Nikolai down on his highchair. I sat down next to him, running my hands through his bright blonde hair.

"Here you go." She said and handed us breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and hash browns. I smiled.

"Thank you baby." I said and started digging in. She gave Nikolai some Cheerios, which was basically one of the only things he could chew since he was teething.

He started munching loudly and I looked at him.

"Nikolai, stop chewing so loudly!" I said and he playfully scowled, shoving too much of the cereal in his mouth, making a few fall out.

"You're so cute." I said and caressed his cheek. I looked at Cindy, who was gawking at us.

"What?" I asked, shoving some eggs into my mouth.

"You guys are so cute together, wow." She said and I rolled my eyes before shoving some hash browns into my mouth.

"As much as I would love to finish this, I have to get to work." I said and pushed the plate away. She sighed.

"I have to, too." She said and I perked up.

"What about Niko!"

"Just leave him with Willow."

"Are you serious? Cindy you told me you were going to take time off work to take care of Niko!"

"I know, but this is a REALLY important client and I have to be there!"

"You're ridiculous." I muttered and she sighed, drinking her coffee.

"Then hire a nanny, or something?"

"You should be enough."

"No Erich, seriously. I'm going to be at work a lot more."

"Cindy, are you serious? I don't want a fucking nanny, I want you to take care of our damn child!" I exclaimed and slammed my fork down in anger. I immediately looked at Niko, who looked startled.

"I'm going to take our child back to his room, while you go work on a stupid project." I spat and took Nikolai out of his highchair, walking him up the stairs.

"You look so handsome!" I exclaimed to Nikolai who had on a light blue long sleeve onesie.

Jeez, did I change being a father.

I remember when I used to be use an asshole, and I didn't give a shit about anyone but myself.

But as soon as I saw Niko's face after Cindy birthed him, immediately I changed.

I became soft.

It's been a year and a half since Niko has been born. Not only would I sacrifice everything for him, but I'd sacrifice my life for him.

I seriously love him.

I grabbed him, wrapping my arms around his body while I snuggled him into me. I heard footsteps behind me, seeing Willow.

"Hi baby!" She exclaimed while grabbing Niko, hugging him close to her chest. He squirmed around, before simply giving up and letting her hug him.

"I swear you get bigger everyday!" She exclaimed and I stuffed my hands in my pockets. Willow looked at me, before sighing. She put Nikolai back into his crib.

"Erich you should really get Niko a nanny." She said and I took them out of my pockets, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Did Cindy talk to you?"

"No, I eavesdropped." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously?"

"Don't talk to me like that." She scolded me like a child and Niko started to fuss.

"Seriously Erich, You don't have enough time to take care of Niko and we both know damn well Cindy won't take care of him."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked, slightly offended. She picked Niko up, sitting him down in the rocking chair which always put him to sleep no matter what.

"Just get him a nanny, please. Niko needs someone to take care of him 24/7 and I'm getting old." She said and I chuckled.

"You're never too old for me." I said and she smiled.

"I'm old, like a pruny raisin." She said and started rocking Niko back and forth. He laid limp in her lap, his bright blue eyes looking at me. I kneeled down next to him, kissing his cheeks.

"Bye little man." I whispered and got up. He giggled as he held his hands out.

"He wants you." She said and I frowned.

"I'm sorry Niko, later." I said and he frowned, looking exactly like me. I walked out of the room, quickly leaving to go to work.

A/N
MWAH, HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! Hopefully this will be the start of a SUCCESSFUL book!-Julia♥︎

Number of words:857

𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘|(𝐄.𝐁)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें