33

Please vote and comment everyone. Thank you.

Ophelia's pov
I blinked a few times, shooting up from the sofa. I got up, flexing my back, hearing a few cracks.

Okay, no more sleeping on Niko's sofa just get away from Erich for a few hours.

"Fuck." I whispered as I looked up, seeing Nikolai peacefully sleeping in his crib. I also noticed it was still dark in the sky, and it didn't look like the sun was coming up soon. I grabbed my phone, checking the time.

2:49 am. Fuck.

I walked out of Nikolai's room, seeing the light on in the kitchen. I walked down the stairs slowly, trying to not trip since my mind was still foggy.

"Erich?" I whispered as I walked in, seeing him chugging a bottle of wine. I immediately woke up, sighing heavily.

"Erich, what are you doing?" I asked, leaning against the wall all. His eyes turned to me, immediately his face perking up.

"O-Ophelia my beautiful girlfriend." He slurred, walking over to me, hugging me roughly. The smell of different alcohol shot up my nose, making me slightly gag.

God, I fucking hate alcohol.

"What did you drink?" I asked as I pulled away. He chuckled as he took out three bottles, each containing different alcohol.

"Wine, Bourbon, Whiskey." I muttered and sighed.

"Come on, Erich, let's go to bed." I said and he shook his head, grabbing the wine bottle and chugging more. I took it out of his hand, taking it to the garbage and throwing it out. Erich came up to me, offended.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you've had enough, now let's go to bed." I said and he shook his head no. He stared staring me down, and suddenly grabbed my waist, putting me on the counter. His hands started rubbing down my thighs.

"God, you look so fucking hot." He muttered while kissing my neck. I pushed him away lightly.

"No, Erich." I said and he looked at me, an annoyed expression on his face. I pushed him back, getting off the counter. Erich didn't fail to grab me again, now turning me around so my ass was against his groin.

"Come on, Ophelia." He whispered into my ear. I tried to keep my calm, but I quickly felt my anger start to rise. I turned around, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek.

Just relax, Ophelia. He's drunk. It's the alcohol talking, not him.

"That's all your getting tonight, now let's go." I said and he rolled his eyes, slowly moving away. I threw the alcohol into the garbage, grabbing his hand.

"We're going upstairs." I said and he slowly went up. I had to pull him, which took all my strength.

"Okay, come on." I said and he ran to the bed, plopping himself down. I walked up to him, and took off his sweatshirt first, Erich groaning.

"Now we're talking." He said and winked at me, me stifling a laugh.

"You wish." I muttered.

"We're going back to San Francisco tomorrow." He mumbled, and I nodded.

Sure...whatever...

"Whatever you say." I responded as I laid his sweatshirt on the sofa, going into his suitcase and grabbing his sweatpants and t-shirt. I looked behind me, seeing Erich snoring. I slowly made him sit up.

"No. No. No." I said and slapped his cheek lightly, and he woke up. I took off his t-shirt, and Erich chuckled, grabbing me and placing me on his lap.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, caressing my cheek. I smiled, pushing his hand away.

"And you reek like a bar." I said and put the new t-shirt on him. He started frowning.

God. I'm dating a child.

Erich stared into my eyes, mesmerized by them. I looked at Erich's jeans.

"Take them off." I said and he smirked.

"No, you do it for me."

"Erich come on."

"I'm too drunk." He said dramatically, and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play with me right now. I'm tired and you getting pissed drunk to the point where you can barely walk is not something I want to deal with at the moment. Just take off your jeans."

"No." He said and crossed his arms over his chest. I sighed.

"Fine." I muttered and started undoing his belt. I took it off, and unbuttoned his jeans. Erich quickly got a boner, which I ignored. I pulled his jeans off, and Erich sat there, eyes closed and laying down.

"Why are you laying and why are your eyes closed?"

"I'm waiting for you to suck my cock." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm not sucking your dick."

"Please?" He asked with puppy eyes, and I rolled my eyes.

"Put these on." I said and threw him the sweatpants in his face. He started whining like a child, and I exhaled slowly.

Ophelia, he's drunk. Just relax. He's drunk. He's dr-

"I'm done." He announced, and I looked at him. Thankfully, he has on the clothes I gave him. He looked at me, and sighed.

"I'm going to vomit." He said and I ran into the bathroom, grabbing the trash can. I gave it to him, and quickly he threw up all the alcohol he drank in the can. I grabbed the water bottle which stood on the nightstand, and waited patiently.

"I have to go wash my mouth." He said and I grabbed the trash can. I placed the water on the nightstand.

"Wash your mouth, and go back to bed." I said and went downstairs. I went into the backyard, just leaving the can there. I'll wash it tomorrow.

No, I'll force his stupid ass to wash it tomorrow.

I walked back upstairs, and saw Nikolai's light on. Immediately I ran in, scared that drunk Erich will do something regretful. I walked in, and felt myself relax.

Erich wasn't touching Nikolai, in fact he was just staring at him, leaning against his crib.

"I love you, Nikolai. I love you so much. I won't ever stop loving you, doesn't matter if I get caught up in work. I'll still love you." Erich whispered softly, and I tried to keep my breath in.

"Maybe Ophelia's right, I work a lot. But I do it for you, I do it all for you. I don't even care about getting money anymore. I know I told Ophelia that, but I only said that just so she doesn't know the truth." He whispered, and I felt myself tense.

The truth?

"The truth is, Niko, I'm too afraid of you not having a good life. I want to give you what my father didn't give me, which is everything." He whispered, and I suddenly felt my eyes water.

Don't cry, Ophelia...

"I want to give you e-everything, but I just can't seem to figure out how to give y-you love emotionally. I only know how to give you l-love physically." He said and I sniffled lightly. Erich turned around, looking at me.

"Come on, Erich, let's go to bed." I said and he nodded.

"Did you hear everything?" He asked while walking up to me. I looked up at him, smiling.

"I didn't hear a thing." I said and we both walked to the room. He got into bed, and I sighed as I got in next to him. I turned around, staring at his face, which is currently relaxed, soft breaths slowly coming out.

"I love you Erich, I'm sorry for arguing a few hours ago." I whispered to him, and kissed his forehead.
I turned around, my back facing him as I slowly fell asleep.

A/N
Hope you all enjoyed, maybe this will make sense as to why Erich can't seem the grasp spending time with his son-Julia♥︎♥︎