11

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone! Hope you all enjoy.

Ophelia's pov
"Erich, seriously, you didn't have to do this, what about Niko?"

"He's with Willow. Please just relax." He said calmly, and I smiled. We were now sitting the same coffee shop where I sat in a few weeks ago.

"Here." He said and handed me a croissant with a steaming cup of coffee.

"Erich..."

"Yes?"

"How did you know our conversation was bad..?" I asked, and he tensed up.

"Honestly?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes." I said and drank some of my coffee, which burned my tongue, but I ignored it.

"Well...I um, I put cameras in his office to make sure he wasn't fucking with me about the business deal." He said, and I almost choked on the coffee in my mouth.

"So you can see and hear everything he does?!"

"Yes. I usually just check once in awhile. But when I heard you were going to go your father...I-I couldn't help myself." He said, and I felt my anger go through my veins slightly. I didn't let him see it though.

"You heard our conversation?" I asked, and suddenly I felt nervous.

"If you mean you talking about how Cindy is cheating on me, then yes, I know." He said, and suddenly my eyes went wide.

"E-Erich.."

"I'm not mad." He said and drank some of his coffee. I tapped on my cup, something I always did when I was uncomfortable/nervous.

"You're not?"

"I've known for awhile." He said and I exhaled.

"Erich I'm sorry..."

"Don't be." He said and I took another sip, but then it hit me.

"Did you hear my father asking if we had sex?" I asked and a smirk overtook his face.

Bastard...

"Yeah...I did." He said, and I ran my hand through my hair.

"I-I'm sorry he's an assh-"

"You seriously have to stop apologizing so much, Ophelia." He said and took a bite of the croissant he bought me. I smiled.

"I guess it's a habit." I muttered and for the next few minutes, we sat there silent. A question popped up in my head, that was too important to ignore.

"You're still going to do the deal with my father?"

"I mean with the way he talked to y-"

"NO! I mean no, please don't let the way he talked to me effect your business deal." I begged, holding the coffee cup close to me. He looked at me confused.

"Ophelia the way he spoke to you was disgusting."

"Erich the way he spoke to me isn't your business."

"It is."

"It isn't."

"Ophelia, it fucking is."

"Erich it really isn-"

"IT IS BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU." He exclaimed, and everyone in the coffee shops cafe looked at us. Immediately I gave Erich a death glare, and Erich put his head down.