6

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment please. Thank you.

Ophelia's pov
"Ophelia, this Mr. and Mrs. Bellman." My father introduced me. I shook both their hands, the female smiling at me.

"It's so nice to meet you Ophelia." She said and I nodded.

"Likewise. How is your project with Apple going?" I asked her husband, and he smiled.

"Very well, we closed off on it a few days ago."

"That's great, I'm sure my father would love to be in a business relationship with you." I said and my father nodded.

"It'd be an pleasure." He said and I smiled.

"Mrs.Bellman, why don't you come get a drink with me, while we discuss your recent fashion show?" I asked and her eyebrows raised, her nodding.

"Of course, I'd love to." She said and we walked to the bar.

"I literally adored your recent fashion show staring the Hadid's." I said and she chuckled.

"It was one of best, I have to admit. Maybe you should come to my next one."

"I would love to, Fashion is one of my favorite things."

"I can tell, where is this dress from?"

"Anne Taylor's."

"Shut up!" She exclaimed and touched the silk material.

"Ms.Morales." I heard Erich's voice chime in. I looked up, seeing him look at me.

"Mr.Blunt, pleasure to see you again." I said and shook his head. He took it, looking over my body for a second before his eyes went up to mine.

"May I have a word with you, Ms.Morales?" He asked and I looked at Mrs.Bellman.

"Go right ahead." She said and I smiled.

"I'll talk to you soon, okay Mrs.Bellman?"

"Sweetheart, my name is Madalyn." She said and I smiled.

"Of course, Madalyn. I'll see you soon." She quickly scurried off, going through in the direction of her husband.

"Is it everything alright Mr.Blunt?" I asked and he grabbed my wrist, taking me to an unknown location. We arrived outside the huge mansion, in the garden.

"I wanted to ask you about a job, but I felt as if the room was too stuffy in there."

"Too many people." I said and he nodded his head in agreement.

"My father mentioned you finished nursing school early. That's really amazing." He said and I nodded.

"I've never seen my father so proud." I said honestly, and he chuckled.

"He loves you."

"If he loved me, then he wouldn't have left my father for that skank that's showing off her body in Milan."

"She's a model, it's what they do."

"You were fucking people like her before you got married." I spat, and immediately his whole body tensed up the minute those words left my throat.

"I didn't come here to argue with you, Ophelia." He said and I leaned against the door.

"Then what do want, Mr.Blunt?"

"It's been going around that I need a nanny for my son, Niko, because Cindy is currently in New York City for four months." He said and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes, so?"

"And your on break for the next four months...?" He trailed off, and it clicked in my head.

"You'd like me to be your sons nanny?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I know your currently studying in nursing school for dealing with babies." He said and I looked up.

"The only person that knows what I'm exactly studying is my mother."

"Then your mother has a big mouth." He said and I ran a hand through my hair.

"Give me your phone." He said and I blinked a few times.

"Excuse me?"

"I want to give you my number." He said and I nodded, giving him my phone. He went on for a minute before giving me my phone.

"My numbers in there, so I'll give you a call soon." He said and I looked up at him.

"Where is your wife?" I asked, and his body tensed again.

"At New York City."

"She left you here with a two year old?" I asked, and he exhaled through his nose, his lips quivering.

"Just call me." He said and quickly went back into the house. I put my phone in my handbag before walking back in.

Erich's pov
She was on my mind all fucking day.

Not only did she light a fire in me, but she didn't even realize how much she was making me fun.

Why the fuck was this girl making me feel this way?

I looked around for Anthony, who was talking to Andrews again.

"I have to go." I said to him, and he looked at me confused.

"This doesn't end for another two hours."

"Well I have a two year old boy at home." I said and Ophelia came over to us.

"Why doesn't Ophelia go home with you?" Andrews said, and Ophelia's face turned a light shade of pink.

"W-What?"

"So you guys can talk about the nanny job." He said and immediately Ophelia let out a breath.

"I have to meet more pe-"

Ophelia's pov
"It's alright, just go with Erich, and I'll tell them you took a rain check." He said and I looked up at Erich.

"Yeah, sure, let's go." Erich said, and we both walked out. I suddenly heard a shit ton of whispers as we both left.

"Fuck them, fuck them all." Erich muttered as we got into his white Lamborghini. I played with my dress out of my nervousness.

"E-Erich what the fuck is going to happen if this gets around in the tabloids?"

"You'll tell them your my sons babysitter. I have no intention on cheating my wife, who I love." He said and I nodded.

"I never said I wanted to hook up with you." I said and he chuckled.

"That's what Cindy get when I hired her as my flight attendant. Look where we are now." He said and I didn't respond. The rest of the ride was silent.

A/N
Hope you all enjoyed. See you all soon, love you all-Julia♥︎