46

Vote and comment everyone. Thank you all.

Ophelia's pov
I started moving my food around my plate, and swallowed as I looked at Erich.

"Is everything okay Phelia?" He asked, and I sighed.

"I..I just, I have a question." I said, and he took a sip of wine.

"Okay, go right ahead."

"Have you um, thought about getting married?" I asked, and Erich's eyes went wide.

"I- oh god maybe I shouldn't have-"

"Yeah, I have." He said, and I swallowed.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked, and I sighed.

"I don't k ow, I guess I've been thinking about it a lot." I muttered, and he looked at me confused while finishing the last of his food.

"Ophelia, I want to get married to you." He said, and I perked up.

"But not yet. I know you're focusing on your career and college, and I'm focusing on my career and Nikolai." He said, and I smiled.

"I'm glad you think that way, because I want to get married to you, but I'm just not ready."

"And I totally understand." He said and pecked my forehead. I smiled as I finished my food. I grabbed his and mine plate, walking to the kitchen.

I put them in the sink, when suddenly I felt Erich's hand wrap around my waist.

"So." He whispered and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked as he suddenly grabbed me, placing me on the counter.

"No." I said and pushed him away. He groaned, pouting like a child.

"Why not?" He asked, and I sighed.

"You don't have a condom, and I literally got the shot two weeks ago." I said and he smirked.

"Babe the shot is affective after three days." He said, and my eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?" I asked, and he pulled my shorts off me. He spread my legs apart, and I started undoing his belt. He just stared at me, his eyes full of an emotion I couldn't seem to figure out. He moved my panties to this side, and I felt myself gasp as the cold air hit me.

He forced me to lay down on the counter, and didn't even wait as he stuck his dick into me, making me jump. Every time we had sex, The feeling of sexual pleasure never left. He was the only one who could do it.

He started to move in and out, and I picked myself up, running my hands through his hair. He groaned, muttering curses and muttering my name multiple times.

"F-Fuck Ophelia you make me feel so fucking good." He spat, his lips attaching to my neck, sucking harshly.

His hand went to my throat, squeezing roughly, sending jolts of pleasure up my body, making me shiver. The room suddenly went hot, the sounds of Erich's grunt and my moans invading the room.

He pulled away, and I suddenly felt my hips buck, as he kept on pumping harshly and really roughly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt him put more pressure on my throat.

"F-Fuck Erich..." I moaned out, and his lips attached to my breast, sucking and different leaving love bites.

For some reason, I couldn't seem to orgasm, It's like my body was trying to hold on so I could feel every ounce of pleasure before I couldn't take it anymore.

That pleasure was short lived, and quickly I became to orgasm all over his cock. Erich let out a low groan, and orgasmed into me.

My body started to shake, while Erich leaned down, starting to kiss and suck on my thighs. He slowly pulled back, buckling his belt.

I grabbed my shorts, and immediately put them on. Erich grabbed me, wrapping his hands around me as he kissed my lips.

We walked back into the living room, and I sat down immediately, as I felt a minor pain shooting up my leg.

"So, you do know that It's Christmas in two weeks, correct?" I asked, and he nodded.

"You're dressing up like Santa." I said and he chuckled.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Ophelia."

"For Nikolai." I said, and pouted. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but no filming me." He said, and I smiled.

"We'll see about that. We'll get a real Christmas tree, and decorations. Can we invite people?"

"Only to help decorate. I'm giving everyone a week off so Me, Nikolai, and you can spend some time together." He said, and I smiled.

"That's fine." I said and he nodded.

"Do you want to um, visit your mother?" He asked, and I shook my head no.

"She's visiting my uncles and aunts in Oregon."

"Oregon? I thought you were from here?"

"I am, my mother moved here a year before I was born, for my father. My mother is originally from Oregon, my father is from here." I explained, and Erich climbed on top of me, kissing me softly.

"Are you truly serious about the Santa thing?" He asked, and I bursted out laughing.

"Yes!"

"Why don't we just hire someone?" He asked, and I started caressing his cheek.

"There's truly no fun in that." I said, and he groaned.

"Are you going to stuff me with shit to make me look fat?"

"Well Santa isn't skinny, Erich."

"Come on!" He whined out like a child. I smiled.

"Wait until you see Nikolai's face when he says you stressed like Santa. He'll go nuts." I said, and Erich leaned down, kissing me.

A/N
Next chapter will either be shopping for christmas gifts or a threesome...:D. Hope you all enjoyed though-Julia♥︎