28

Remember to vote + comment, everyone♥︎♥︎

Ophelia's pov
I heard the door close, and quickly shot up from the couch. I rubbed my eyes tiredly, grabbing my phone from the coffee table.

2:30 am. Shit.

I saw Erich walked in, and his eyes perked up as he saw me sitting there.

"Hi baby." He said and walked up to me, but I moved my head away.

"Where have you been?" I asked and his hole body flexed and tensed up, as if he was offended.

"I told you I was meeting with a client, I actually have been planning a huge business deal with a company here in London." He said and I scoffed, getting up. I took the plate from the table, bringing it to the kitchen, Erich trailing behind.

"You were meeting with a client until 2:30 am?" I asked and his eyebrows raised.

"What the hell do you think I did...or was doing?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Let's see. First day we are here together, and you magically just have a client to go to. And you come home at 2:30 am Yeah..sure." I muttered and put the plates in the sink. Erich crossed his arms over his chest.

"Do you think I cheated?" He asked and I ran my hands through my hair.

"Did you?" I asked. He exhaled angrily, scoffing. I stared at me up and down, and I felt my anger quickly rise.

What the hell did he expect? He was out until 2  fucking 30 am!

"Let's go to bed." He said and I shook my head. Erich looked at me up and down.

"Okay either you walk, or I carry you."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." He said and I stood there. Erich grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder.

"ERICH PUT ME DOWN." I yelled at the top of my lungs. He went into the living room, turning off the tv.

He took me upstairs, taking me to a bedroom farthest away from Niko.

"WHAT ABOUT N-"

"Shut up before I gag you." He said, making me slightly gasp at his rough and nasty tone. He opened the door, and my eyes widened at the size.

Not as big as Erich's room in California, but very nice still.

Erich threw me on the bed, me rolling my eyes as I got up, but he gave me a huge glare which made me sit back down. Erich took off his sweatshirt, and immediately I rolled my eyes.

"Sex won't fix this." I said and he scoffed, opening his suitcase. He put on a white t-shirt, and threw a black one in my face.

"You're sleeping in this tonight." He said and my eyebrows raised.

"Excuse me? I have my own clothes."

"Listen to me, Ophelia, You just pissed me the fuck off and I'm fucking exhausted, so take off your fucking clothes and go to sleep." He spat and I scoffed, deciding to listen.

Asshole.

I started taking off my sweatshirt and sweatpants, and noticed Erich watching me intensely.

"Can you not?" I asked and he looked at my eyes, chuckling lightly.

"I've seen you naked before...In fact I've seen you tied up in my bed." He said and I didn't respond, taking off my bra.

I decided to keep my panties on, and took off my socks. I put the t-shirt over my head, Erich staring me down.

"Why the hell do you think I would cheat on you?" He asked and I chuckled. I got up, walking to my suitcase. I grabbed my bathroom bag, taking it to the bathroom.