23

Please vote + comment everyone! Thank you <3

Ophelia's pov
Erich and I decided to split up, meeting other people. I've met a few businessmen and woman, and right now I was trying to slowly let go of a businessman who was flirting with me.

"Oh come on, baby, one date." He begged, and I smiled.

"Mr.Zenowski, as much as I would love to go out with you, I am currently not looking for anyone." I said and he sighed heavily.

"Ophelia, call me Kevin, and come o-"

"Ophelia, why don't we come sit down." Erich said coming to us and wrapping his hands around my waist. I smiled happily.

"Yes, please. I'll see you later Kevin." I said and we walked off. We sat down at a table just for us.

"Thank you, Erich, seriously." I muttered and he kissed my temple. A waitress came over, holding a tray of alcohol.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Top left is white wine, top right is red wine, lower left is gold champagne, and lower right is rose gold champagne." She explained and I grabbed the rose gold champagne, while Erich grabbed the gold on. She walked off quickly.

"Darling." Erich said, and I looked at him. He was holding his glasses up, and I did the same.

"To the business deal." He said and I chuckled, nodding as our glasses clinked. We both drank a little bit, and suddenly I felt myself shift.

Erich started it.

I looked at Erich, who was holding the remote in his hand, smiling at me. I exhaled as suddenly my father came up to us.

"Erich you do have a speech ready, correct?" My father asked, and Erich nodded.

"Okay, so everyone is going to sit down, and I'm going to say something short and you'll say your speech, alright?" He asked and Erich nodding. My father quickly went off. In a few short minutes, I heard my father speaking.

"Everyone, please be seated." I heard my father say through the microphone, and everyone dispersed from each other, sitting down at their arraigned seats.

"Before Mr.Blunt comes up here and says a few short words, I would like to thank everyone for coming here and celebrating this insanely amazing business deal that Erich and I have officially closed in on." My father said, and everyone clapped for a few short seconds, before dropping.

"So now, I would like, in my honor, to invite Mr.Erich Maxwell Blunt to the stage." My father said and Erich stood up.

A wave of claps and cheers started increasing in the huge room, him smiling brightly as he went to the stage.

He hugged my father, and the photographer who was hired for this party shot a few snaps of them. My father quickly went down the stairs, joining Anastasia at their table.

"Excuse me for a split second, let me just answer this message." Erich said, and suddenly the vibration happening increased even loudly and more consistent. I gasped as I immediately closed my legs, putting one over the other.

"Hello everyone, It's so nice to see you all today on this special occasion. I'm going to keep this short and sweet, so we can all get to eating the delicious looking feast that Mr.Andrews and the catering company he hired, made. So Basically I would like to thank my entire company of Applsn, My right hand man and woman, Anthony and Ivana." Erich said, and everyone looked at Ivana and Anthony.

"And I would like to thank my lawyers, and Mr. Andrews himself for doing this deal with me." He said and everyone looked at Mr.Andrews. I felt my eyes go wide as the vibrator hit me in a sensitive spot, making me shift uncomfortably for a few seconds.