12

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Ophelia's pov
What the fuck am I doing...?

I'm literally making out with my boss and the guy who will have a lifelong business partnership with my father...

I started grinding myself against his groin, a low groan coming out of him, a heat now erupting in between my legs.

"Fuck..." He groaned out against my lips, now pinning me against the seat. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins, an unknown rush happening between Erich and I.

I felt him clawing at my shirt, grabbing my breast. He pulled apart from our kiss for a split second to take out a short breath before capturing my lips again. He suddenly took off his hoodie, his abs and muscles on display for me.

"Fuck, take this off Ophelia." He groaned out, motioning to my shirt I did as I was told. He looked at me with disgust.

"W-What?"

"Why are you wearing a bra?" He asked as suddenly he pulled it apart with his own hands. My eyes went wide as one of his hands went to my left breast as his mouth latched onto my right nipple.

Dozens of moans started coming out of my mouth as he started to suck on my nipple, while he put pressure on the other. He looked at me, before slowly leaving my breast.

"Ophelia..." He whispered and I captured his lips on mine again. We flipped over, me sitting on his lap. I ran my hands through his hair, which quickly skimmed over his abs.

One of his hands was on my waist, while the other went to my throat, squeezing enough pressure to where a jolt of pleasure shot through my body. I pulled apart for a minute, our breaths hard and rasp.

"E-Erich..."

"What, darling?" He asked, and I sighed. I didn't respond, and he grabbed my jaw, making me look into his bright blue eyes.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanted to do that."

"We've only known each other for three weeks Erich."

"And ever since I've met you, I've been wanting to kiss you..and fuck you." He said, my eyes going wide.

"Erich this wasn't a good idea....you're my boss!" I exclaimed and he smiled.

"I don't see a problem with that."

"Well I do." I said and I left his lap, when he forced me to sit back down.

"Don't leave, Ophelia." He said, and I looked at him. I inched closer to his face, smiling innocently at him.

"You don't tell me what to do, Erich." I whispered, and immediately his whole body tensed, his eyes on mine. He suddenly flipped me over, yet again.

"With all this flipping, I'm getting quiet dizzy." I said, and he smirked.

"Just wait until I fuck you."

I ran up the stairs, trying to make sure no one saw my boobs.

As weird as it sounds, Erich decided to rip up my tank top and bra so I couldn't leave.

Many thoughts start erupting in my head. I literally just made out with my fucking boss...

I stared at my bra, which was now broken. I can't believe he broke my bra with his own hands..

I quickly grabbed another shirt and bra, throwing the black tank into the hamper. I put on a nude colored bra with a white t-shirt and a black and white flannel.

I changed out of my flannel pjs, putting on grey sweatpants. I walked out of my room, seeing Erich at the door, startling me.

"Oh, god." I whispered, putting my hand over my heart. He checked me out, staring me down.

"I see you put on new clothes." He said, and I felt a chill go down my spine.

"Well...yeah?" I said, confused. I walked past him, when his hand went to my waist, pulling me down the hallway into a random room.

"E-Eri-" I said, but I stopped as I looked at the jaw dropping room.

A chandelier hung over the bed, beautiful monochromatic furniture all over the room. The room only has colors such as black, white, and grey. It was my dream room.

"Wow." I whispered, when I felt Erich pin me down against the bed, his hand now loosely on my throat.

"Do you really think you can just run off, leaving me like that?" He asked. His thumb moved to my lip, pulling it down slowly.

"I'm craving you, Ophelia. I'm craving your lips, your breasts, your thighs, everything." He whispered, his lips inches away from mine.

"E-Erich I can't." I said, but his hand went down my waist, gripping it lightly.

"You can't or you won't?" He asked.

"You're still married. You're still cheating."

"The paperwork was sent to her, I know it."

"But you're still legally married."

"You're letting a piece of fucking paper get in between us?"

"There's no 'us' Erich." I said, the pressure of his hand around my throat increasing.

"Erich please..." I whispered, as I started seeing stars.

"Please what?"

"Please get off." I said, and immediately he looked at me, utterly confused. He slowly got off, his body flexing hard. I got up, exhaling as I looked at him. A pissed off look was on his face.

I was about to get up, when Erich pushed me down, forcing my hand to go over his dick. I gasped as I could feel how hard he was.

"You feel that? That's how I fucking feel seeing you all ready for me, ready for you pleasure me. Trust me Ophelia, you may say no to me fucking you now, but as soon as those divorce papers are signed by Cindy, you're all fucking mine and I'll make sure of it." He said, lust and desire dripping from his voice and the tone he was speaking from.

I blinked at him, a shocked and a innocent look placed purposely on my face. I wanted to tease him.

To make him suffer sexually.

I pushed him off me, slowly getting myself up. I walked out, before hearing a chuckle erupt from Erich's mouth.

"So what, your just going to leave me now? While I'm hard for you?" He asked, and I stopped in my tracks. I went back into his room, looking at him up and down.

"You said it yourself, Erich. Until Cindy's and your's signatures were on those papers, declaring a divorce, then you can't touch me." I said and quickly left the room.

A/N
I HATE TO SAY THIS BUT THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST SMUT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. It's so sophisticatedly written (in my opinion)+you can feel the heat between Erich and Ophelia. ANYWAYS LMAOO Hope you all enjoyed. I'm going to bed lol-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎