36

Y'all were THREATENING me for another chapter SO HERE YOU GO, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND READ THE A/N ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Erich's pov
"Cindy?" I whispered and she hugged me harshly, me immediately shoving her away.

"Erich? What's wrong?" She asked, and I heard footsteps, seeing Ophelia walk in.

"W-What's wrong? WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I exclaimed and she jumped a little at my harsh tone.

"E-Erich let me expla-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." I yelled angrily.

Oh god am I pissed off.

"Erich let me explain, where is Nikolai?"

"He's with Willow, at her house." I spat and looked at Ophelia, who was walking away.

"Erich when you hear why I left, You'll totally understand."

"No I fucking WON'T. NOTHING will explain why YOU left ME and your SON for almost TWO FUCKING MONTHS." I yelled at the top of my lungs. She took a shaky breath.

"Can we sit down somewhere?"

"NO. GET OUT."

"ERICH PLEASE." She whined out, and I groaned. I realized Ophelia went somewhere, but I ignored her. I motioned for her to sit down on the couch.

"Explain." I said and she nodded.

"Before I got pregnant with Nikolai, I-I was doing drugs. Hard drugs. The guys who I got them from were bad people, and I didn't have the money for how many drugs I needed...so after a few months, I had debt."

"How much?" I asked. She looked at me, before swallowing.

"25,000." She whispered, and my jaw dropped.

"So?"

"So a few days before I left to go to New York, they called and said I needed to fly to New York and pay off the debt, or they'd hurt you and Nikolai." She explained, and I sighed. I got up, running my hands through my hair.

"So what? You went to New York and paid off your debt? What did you have to do?" I asked and she started biting her bottom lip, something she always did when she fucked up or did something stupid.

"Cindy, tell me what the fuck you did." I spat.

"I-I was a stripper." She answered, and I looked the other way.

"We're we still legally married when you started?"

"NO NO! I started after." She explained and I sighed.

"What the fuck do you expect? For me to forgive you?"

"YES! Erich I did this for you and Niko!"

"I COULD'VE GIVEN YOU THE 25,000."

"NO."

"HUH?"

"NO. THEY WANTED ME TO STRIP, SO I DID AS THEY TOLD." She yelled out, tears falling down her cheeks.

"I didn't have a choice, it was either strip or all three of us were dead." She whispered, and I sighed.

"You need to leave, I can't look at you right now." I whispered and she exhaled.

"Cindy you signed all the documents, even the ones that said I have fully custody to Nikolai."

"I-I thought we could maybe forget those ever existed?" She asked, and I scoffed. I got up, and suddenly couldn't help myself as anger flew through my body. I grabbed a vase of flowers, slamming it on the floor, it now in pieces. Cindy gasped.