45

Vote, comment, and read the A/N! THANK YOU ALL!

Erich's pov
"Samantha, It's so nice to see you." I said and hugged her. She sat down in the chair across from my desk. I gave her the file.

"This has everything about John's company, everything. All you have to do is memorize it." I said and she stared at the huge file. She sighed.

"Erich I can't do this."

"Yes you can."

"I truly can't, and this is why I'm giving you this." She said and pulled a paper out of her purse, putting it on my desk. I grabbed it, and looked at it, skimming it over.

"You want to give the entire company to me?"

"Yes, Erich, and before you say no, I talked to Ophelia about it this." She said and I looked up.

"You did?"

"Yes, and , she completely agreed."

"How did you get her to do that?" I asked. She smiled.

"Because she knew damn I can't take care of this entire mass empire that man built." She said, and I laughed.

"I...I don't know if I want to do this." I said and she sighed.

"Fine, a compromise. I'll go to all the meetings, and I'll take care of anything you need, while you're the one who makes the ultimate decisions on special matters and special things." She said, and I nodded.

"Now that I am totally fine with."

"I still want you to sign the contract." She said and I grabbed a pen, signing it. I looked up at her, and smiled.

"You'll be getting all the money." I said and her eyes wide.

"What? But I..."

"Samantha, he said all his assets will be going to you and Ophelia, and that will happen."

"But you'll make making all the big pictu-"

"I don't care." I said and gave her the paper.

"Call Ophelia, tell her the news, and go to John's company, and tell his workers the news, thank you Samantha." I said and she looked at me and chuckled.

"Darling, Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"I've never seen Ophelia so happy in her entire life. She is truly the greatest I have ever seen her." Samantha said and stood up, smiling.

"Listen, I know you said you don't want to get married at the moment, but you have mine, and Ophelia's fathers blessing." She said, and I nodded. She walked out, and I sat there in my chair for a few minutes, trying to take in what she just said. I swallowed, and quickly got up.

Ophelia's pov
"Wow, your place is really nice." I said and she shut the door. She threw her backpack on the chair, and sat down on the sofa. She took out a joint, and my eyes went wide.

"Y-You smoke?"

"Yeah, want some?" She asked and lit it, putting it to her lips. I put my backpack on the floor, and sat down next to her.

"I don't smoke."

"Have you ever even tried?" She asked and I shook my head no. She chuckled and gave me the joint.

"At least try." She said and I sighed.

"Have you ever smoked anything?"

"Just like that electronic shit, nothing like weed." I said and put the joint between my lips, taking a puff. I took it away, exhaling. I gave it back to Jules.

"So, are you dating anyone?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, I have a boyfriend."

"Ah, so you're straight?"

"I'm bisexual." I said and she took more puffs, giving it to me. I took a few, and felt something start building up in my throat, making me cough.

"S-Shit." I breathed out, and she sighed.

"It's normal to cough on your first time, don't worry about it." She said and I laid back. I exhaled roughly.

"So what about you? Are you lesbian?"

"Yeah."

"Are you out to your parents?" I asked and she took a few more puffs.

"I've been out for about 10 years. They were supportive, but my father had doubts." She responded and gave me the joint again.

"You?"

"Not out, my mom doesn't and will never know."

"And your dad?"

"Dead." I said and she frowned.

"Damn, I'm sorry about that." She said and I nodded. Very quickly, I felt the effects start to come on.

"Whoa." I whispered as I looked at Jules, well two of her. She chuckled.

"Is everything alright?"

"Peachy." I responded, and laid my head down on her lap. She stared at me, and I noticed how her eyes had a pink tint.

"You're eyes are pink."

"It's a side effect of the weed." She responded, and started running her hands through my hair.

"You're so pretty." She said, and I smiled.

"Yeah, you too..." I trailed off, and saw she was leaning down. I quickly moved my head.

"Jules, weed or not, I'm still in a relationship." I said and she frowned.

"Who are you dating?" She asked, and I smirked.

"Erich Blunt." She answered, and her eyes went wide.

"Damn? Really? You know, he's the only guy I've ever go straight for." She said, and I started to uncontrollably laugh.

"Then let's have a threesome." I slurred, and she smiled.

"I'm lesbian."

"Then go straight for Erich." I said, and she ran her hands through my hair again.

"Maybe, as long as I get to fuck you." She said, and she gave me the joint again.

"You can have it, I'm done." She said and I nodded. I smoked it till it was done, and placed it on the ash tray which sat on the table.

"Erich is going to kill me if I go home like this." I muttered and slowly lifted my head.

"Then stay over." She said and I grabbed my phone.

'Staying at friends house tonight, won't be back until tomorrow morning.' I texted, and set my phone down. She stood up, and I stood up as well.

"Do you have a guest bedroom?" I asked and she chuckled.

"I'm not rich like Erich, just sleep on the bed with me, I won't do anything." She said and I sighed.

"You're lucky that joint made me exhausted." I muttered and she walked to her bedroom, me trailing behind. I slapped myself against the bed, slightly bouncing.

"Goodnight Jules, I wasn't kidding about the threesome thing." I responded, and she chuckled.

"You'll forget about it tomorrow hun, trust me." She said and got next to me in bed. I stared at her, before I slowly closed my eyes.

A/N
Ok so Jules and Ophelia had a cute lil moment, which I luv :') also Samantha and Erich had a little moment as well which is cute.

ALSO I WILL BE WRITING SAME SEX SMUT SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT, PLEASEEEEE LEAVE! Ophelia is a bisexual female so the talk of same sex relationships + smut WILL be discussed in the next few chapters! THANK YOU♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎