16

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone!

Ophelia's pov
I slowly woke up, blinking a few times as the light was in my face. I moved to the other side of my bed, when something stopped me. I looked next to me, and nearly shit myself.

Erich Blunt...shirtless...

I quickly checked under the covers, and immediately started cursing myself out in my head.

Oh my god, I fucked my boss. What is wrong with me.

Suddenly Erich grabbed me by the waist, forcing me on top of him. He stared at me, his bright blue eyes on mine.

"Hey babygirl..." He whispered, and I smiled tiredly. A smirk slowly came up on his lips, his hand now caressing my cheek.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore." I responded and he chuckled.

"Last night was amazing..." He said and I nodded.

"I thought what we did that night was a dream." I said honestly and got off his lap, laying next to him. I covered myself from the neck down. I felt his hands sneak behind my waist.

"Thankfully it wasn't..." He said and I wrapped my hands around his neck, but quickly pulled back.

"Whoa..." I whispered as I looked at the wrist marks. He started messaging my wrists.

"Do they hurt...?"

"No, I like it." I responded softly, and Erich looked at me. He pressed his lips against mine, and we kissed for a few minutes. I kept on trying to move away, but he grabbed me, pushing me up against him.

"E-Erich I have to go get dressed." I said and he shook his head no, kissing me again. I finally pushed him away.

I quickly got out of bed, a sheet around my body. Erich watched me amusingly. I tried to walk, when a pain shot up my leg, forcing me to sit back down.

"Erich I think you broke me." I said and he laughed, getting out of bed. I watched shockingly.

"You can move?!"

"It's not the first time I've done this, Ophelia." He said, and suddenly I got uncomfortable.

So he's made other girls feel this way..great.

"Can you please bring me some clothes?" I asked and he nodded while putting on a new pair of boxers. He went into his drawer, pulling out grey joggers. He grabbed a black t shirt and threw them at me.

"What are these for?"

"For you, idiot." He muttered while putting on his own clothes. I stood up, wobbling over to where my bra was. I grabbed it, and looked at Erich.

"Give me my underwear." I said and he smirked.

"Erich!" I exclaimed and he stood there, watching as I wobbled over to him.

"Give me them." I said and he rolled his eyes. He went over to his suit jacket, pulling them out. He handed them to me, and I kissed his cheek.

I walked back to the bed, and quickly put on the clothes. They were baggy, but luckily stayed on. Erich watched my every movement.

"What?" I asked while he walked up to me slowly. He softly pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me.

"Erich no..I can barely walk." I whispered as his hand went to my throat, while his mouth started kissing my jawline.