9

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone! ♥︎

Ophelia's pov
I slowly laid Niko down in his crib. The sun was slowly going down, many hues such as red, blue, purple, orange, and yellow overtaking the San Francisco sky.

Erich wasn't home yet, and I was kind of worried. Not worried enough to call him though.

Very quickly, Niko fell asleep. I went downstairs, seeing Willow and many maids talking.

"Darling!" Willow exclaimed, walking to me.

"It's time for us to go, will you be okay on your own?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course, Niko usually doesn't wake up at night, right?"

"Never, shockingly enough, he usually sleeps through the night." She said and I smiled.

"I'll be okay, honestly." I said and Willow nodded at all the maids. They went to the back of the house, and I looked at her confused.

"They're cars are all parked in the back." She said and walked away, but quickly came back.

"Sorry! I forgot to give you my number." She said and handed me a piece of paper. I smiled as I stuffed it in my jeans. She quickly scurried off. I went back upstairs to check on Niko.

As I walked into the room, I heard a huge pig-like snore come out of Niko, so that was my answer to if he's sleeping.

I quickly went downstairs, taking out my phone. I saw a message from my mother, which she sent almost 8 hours ago.

Oh shit.

I quickly called her.

"Hi honey."

"Hey mom?"

"Why didn't you tell me you have a new job?"

"It all happened so fast, Mom, I could barely even catch up myself."

"You know, I didn't appreciate seeing multiple men packing your stuff!"

"I know mom, I know. I didn't even know Erich wa-"

"Erich? As in Erich Maxwell Blunt?"

"Yes..." I said and my mom squealed over the phone.

"YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DATE HIM!" She said and my eyes went wide.

"He's married!"

"Well my friend said that she's cheating on h-"

"MOM!" I exclaimed and I heard the door open.

"I have to go, bye mom." I said and hung up before she could say anything. Erich came into my view, his eyes going wide as he saw me.

"Where's niko?"

"In bed, sleeping." I said.

Erich took off his blue jacket, only a white shirt on him. I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked and sat down next to me. His hand was close to mine, a heat starting in between my legs.

Fuck....

"Why did you not tell me that I was moving in?"

"I didn't think it was much of a shock."

"You still could've sent me a message."