47

(Also please vote and comment, per usual lol)

Ophelia's pov
"Do you think he'll like this?" I asked Erich, who looked bored.

"We've already gotten the kid thirty fucking things Ophelia!"

"It's his second Christmas, he should get a lot of presents."

"He'll probably end up playing with the wrapping paper anyways." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I said and put the presents in the cart. We went to the register, and Erich sighed.

"What would you like to get for Christmas, Ophelia?" He asked, and I smiled.

"I just want to see Nikolai happy." I responded, and he didn't respond. I scanned the gifts, throwing them into the cart.

"You? What would you like?" I asked, and he exhaled.

"Same thing as you." He said, and I nodded.

"I'm getting my mother a gift card to her favorite restaurant and this beautiful gold necklace." I responded, and he nodded.

"I think I'm going to give her some money, and rent some movers out for her so she can move into your fathers home."

"She didn't move yet?@

"She's been extremely hesitant." He responded, and we walked out to the car, putting the toys in.

"Did Anastasia move out?"

"Yes, and now she's in an apartment working with some fashion company." He said and we got into the car. His hand was almost immediately placed onto my thigh.

"Are you going to take some time off before Christmas?"

"Me and my entire company are taking three weeks off."

"I'm sure I'll be sick of you by then." I said, and he smirked, squeezing my thigh.

"I'll never get sick of you." He said, and I hid myself behind my hair, trying to hide my blush.

"How's college?"

"Stressful, but thankfully I'm on top of everything. Classes are fine, teachers are pricks, everything is like how it was if I was in Pennsylvania." I responded, and he nodded.

"How's my mothers work? I'm so busy nowadays I can barely talk to her."

"It's going extremely well. I'm dealing with big picture stuff, while she deals with small day to day things. The company is doing the best it ever has." He said, and I smiled brightly.

"I'm glad." I said, and took out my phone. I saw a message from Jules.

'Last week was fun, down to do it again?' She messaged, and I smiled.

"Jules messaged me." I said, and a big cheeky grin was planted on his face.

"Really?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Wipe that gross grin off your face Blunt." I muttered, and placed my phone in the cup holder. We arrived at the house, and I exhaled.

"Can you put the presents in the garage?" Erich asked our chauffeur, and he nodded. We walked in, and I saw Willow holding Nikolai.

"Now, are you guys finally ready to decorate?" Willow asked.

"Actually I have to go get something." Erich said, and I looked at him.

"Erich does this have to do with work?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Fifteen minutes, darling." He said and I pulled my lip between my teeth as he kissed my temple.

"Bye baby, I love you." He said and quickly left. I exhaled as I threw my purse against floor. Willow frowned.

"It probably has to do with work." Willow muttered, and I smiled at the huge tree which was already set up a few days ago.

"Let's get to decorating."

Erich's pov
"Hey Kristian." I said and he smiled.

"Hey Erich, here is our selection." He said and I stared at the diamond necklaces. I looked through them, and immediately saw one which I clicked with.

"That one." I said, and his eyes went wide.

"That's over ten million dollars Erich."

"Does it look like I give a single fuck? I want it."

"There's also a matching bracelet and earrings." He said and took it out of the stand.

"It all costs are 25 million."

"For a set?"

"All of it is real diamonds, Erich, this shit is all real." He said and I took out my credit card. I gave it to him.

"Pack it up." I said and he nodded. I looked around at the many types of jewelry, and found myself looking at the rings.

"Here." He said and gave me the velvet boxes and my credit card. I sighed.

"What are these?" I asked.

"This side is regular rings, these are engagement rings, and these are marriage rings." He said, and I stared at the engagement rings.

"Are you thinking of proposing?" Kristian asked. I swallowed.

"I um, I don't know."

"I'll give the engagement ring to you half off, since you bought so much from me." He said, and I stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Shit, That one."

"Okay so It's originally 12 million dollars, so now It's 6 million." He said and I gave him my credit card again.

"Haven't you guys only been together for like a 6 months?"

"Um, more like almost a year?" I said, and his eyes went wide.

"Shit, Erich, god damn." He said and took out the engagement ring, placing it in a velvet box. He gave it to me, and I sighed.

"Maybe It's too soon."

"Maybe, but if she's the one, then she's the one." He said, and I walked out. I got into my range rover, and placed the boxes into a bag which I brought.

I drove to my company, and walked in, seeing no one there. I remembered that I let anyone go today early.

I opened the door to my office, and walked to my desk, placing the bag on top of it. I checked my messages, and saw Ophelia sent a video.

It was a video of Nikolai placing ornaments on the tree Ophelia bought. She pressured me into buying a real one. I smiled as I sat down in my chair, watching the video.

It was a 15 second video. The laughs of Ophelia, Sage, Willow, and Nikolai were in the room. I only listened to Ophelia and Nikolai. Ophelia was holding Niko as he placed the ornaments on. When he hung it, she brought him to her chest, holding him tightly as she laid a kiss on his forehead.

I didn't say anything back, and let the video play for a few minutes, as I thought about Ophelia, and the engagement ring.

I'm going to propose.

A/N
I hope you all aren't mad at me, and hopefully understand what I'm saying. Next chapter will be Ophelia's, Erich's, and Niko's Christmas, which I'm so excited to write about. Hope you enjoyed!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎