50

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.

Ophelia's pov
I walked into her apartment, and the foul scent of alcohol and cigarettes burned my nose, making me slightly gag.

"Nice um, place." I muttered and she closed the door. I stood there, and exhaled.

"Cindy what am I here for?"

"I just wanted to talk."

"About?"

"Nikolai." She said and I leaned against the couch.

"What about him?" I asked and she exhaled, taking a cigarette out of a box and lighting it. I tried to hold in my breath, and she laughed.

"Don't like Cigarettes?"

"No." I said and she inhaled, the white smoke invading the air.

"Cindy I have to go, so can we make this quick?" I asked and she exhaled.

"Let me see him."

"That isn't my choice."

"Ophelia please, he's my son."

"Cindy, It's just not going to happen, you'll have to talk to Erich."

"I tried, but he won't answer!"

"That isn't my problem." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. She sat down, staring me down.

"Do you understand, what you ruined my life?"

"Excuse me?"

"You ruined my fucking life, Ophelia."

"You ruined your own life, the minute you went off to New York to pay off your dealers." I spat, when walked to the door, when I felt something touch the back of my head.

"Don't fucking move." She spat, and I froze.

"Now close the fucking door, and sit your ass down." She said and I closed the door slowly. I turned around, and saw the gun which was now against my forehead.

"Cindy, put the gun d-"

"SIT YOUR ASS DOWN." She yelled and I did just that. I put my bag down, and I swallowed.

"Cindy why are you doing this?! You don't have to take a gun out!"

"YES I DO. YOU WON'T LISTEN." She exclaimed, and I looked at my hand, which was shaking.

"C-Cindy at least take your hand off the trigger." I whispered, and she took it off. I felt myself slightly relax, but I was still shaking uncontrollably.

"Why did you do it? Huh? Why did you steal my fucking life?"

"I-I didn't Cindy. I'll give it back, I promise." I said and she chuckled. She went to a drawer, and pulled out a huge bottle of vodka. She opened it, chuckling lightly as she took a sip.

"You're lying, YOU'RE FUCKING LYING." She yelled and suddenly shot the wall, making me jump. I felt tears blur my vision.

"Please, Cindy, this isn't right." I said and she chuckled.

"Right? RIGHT? You know what isn't fucking right? You take EVERYTHING from me. You took my HUSBAND, my SON, MY ENTIRE LIFE." She yelled and slammed the bottle of vodka on the table, denting it. I wiped my tears.

"Cindy I promise you that I'll give you everything back. I'll move out, break up with Erich, go back to Pennsylvania, just please, put the gun down." I said and she laughed evilly.

"You really think I'll believe that bullshit? I may be a druggie I'm not a fucking idiot." She spat and I my phone starting to ring. She looked at it, and looked at me.