26

Please vote + comment, thank you all for 7k reads on this book in less then two weeks. Truly surreal.

Ophelia's pov
"Niko's clothes..check. My clothes...check. Bottles, toys, Nikolai's blanket...check." I whispered to myself as Erich kept on gawking at me.

"ERICH." I yelled at the top of my lungs and he looked at me, smiling.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked and I sighed, running my hands through my hair. I bit my lip, looking at his empty suitcase which sat on the fooor.

"What the hell is that? Erich? We're leaving in an hour!" I exclaimed and he stood up, grabbing my hips and forcing me to sit down on his lap.

"You're forgetting we're taking my private jet, Ophelia. My private jet." He said and I looked at the time.

"It takes an hour to get to the airport, and I want it to be around the time where Nikolai can go to sleep so he isn't fussy while we're in the plane." I explained and Erich kissed my neck.

I pushed him off, when a security guard came in, a neutral and almost bored expression on his face.

"May I take your bags, Ms.Morales?" He asked and I nodded, letting him take the two bags. I quickly left the room, going to Nikolai.

"Hi honey." I said as I walked in, seeing Willow peppering kisses all over his face. Niko smiled as he saw me.

"Phelia!" He exclaimed and I laughed, taking him into my arms.

"I cannot believe I'm not going to see you, Erich, and Niko for two weeks." She said, sadness evident in her voice. I smiled, Nikolai laying his head on me. I sighed, giving him his pacifier, so he can chew on that for a few minutes.

"Sweetheart." Erich said, coming into Niko's room. Willow quickly left, and he looked at me.

"We're leaving in a few minutes." He said and I nodded. Erich took Nikolai's suitcase and I took Niko, taking him downstairs.

"I'll take that." The guy said, and took out suitcases. I held Niko close to my chest, while he stared at Erich's huge private jet, which sat in front of us. His eyes were wide in amazement, and I smiled as we went up the stairs, Erich trailing behind.

I decided it was best to leave at 8:30 pm, so Niko can sleep through the entire flight. He was already falling asleep in my arms, so I took him to one of the bedrooms which was made in Erich's jet.

After his deal with my father, which happened two weeks ago, Erich got already an estimated 30 million dollars in just those two weeks. I told him that he should buy another jet that is bigger, because he has a son and now has a few more associates on his team.

He obliged, and sold his other one. He bought a bigger one, and hired people to make a bedroom for Niko.

Yeah...he really did that.

I immediately took Niko to his bedroom, and felt my eyes go wide as I stared at the breathtaking room.

A crib, toys, a small sofa, and a little bathroom in the room.

"Wow." I whispered and placed Nikolai down in his crib, giving him his blanket and bottle. I waited patiently for a few minutes, until I heard Niko's loud ass pig snore which made me sure he was asleep.

As I walked out, I felt the plane start to move, and we were officially in the air.

I walked out, seeing Erich in his computer, typing away. I also saw a flight attendant who's chest was basically popping out of her shirt giving him a drink.

What the fuck...? Is he sleeping with his bitch?

I sat away from him, deciding to message my friend Mikel.