44

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.

Cindy's pov
"Thanks." I said to my dealer, and he nodded while I walked away. I walked to my stingy and dirty apartment, which I currently lived in, and sat down at the dinner table.

I put the powder on the table, and grabbed a piece of paper, lining up thin sections of the cocaine. I leaned down, covering one nose as I snorted the coke up.

I slowly went back up, exhaling as I swallowed. In thirty minutes, I was meeting Erich, and I knew that without coke I wouldn't be able to survive. I took out my phone, staring at the lock screen.

It was Me, Erich, and little baby Niko. We were all smiling, even Nikolai. I felt tears blur my vision as I got up, grabbing my best set of clothes. I threw the on, running a brush threw my hair as I also layered on a little bit of lipgloss.

I suddenly got a text.

'I'm here, get here quickly before I leave'. The message from Erich said, and I shakily took a breath. I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse, walking out.

Erich's pov
I tapped on the coffee cup, waiting impatiently. I didn't want to be here. I didn't want to be here at all.

I wanted to be with Ophelia.

She came home last night, very happy and joyful. She told me her first day was great, and she immediately went to our room and started doing her work. It made me happy that she was happy.

And she also spent time with Nikolai in the movie room, watching a film with him. I joined soon after, and I've never seen Nikolai smile so hard.

He loved Ophelia like a mother. She loved him like a son.

That's one of the main reasons why I will never let Cindy see him again, because I'm not a fucking idiot. I knew she would never change, and I knew she was still doing coke and meth and any shit she could get.

I will admit I used as well, but as soon as I heard that Cindy was pregnant I forced her and me to stop, and I thought she did. The fact that Nikolai came out without any health problems shocked me, but I'm not complaining.

Health issues or not, he's still my son.

"Erich?" Cindy's voice called out, and her mouth formed to a smile as she sat down. I smirked.

"You still got some powder on your nose there sweetheart." I spat, and she quickly wiped her nose. I gave her my coffee, and she drank it.

"Listen to me Cindy, and listen closely, you will never and I mean never allow you to come near Nikolai. You ruined your relationship with him the minute you decided to snort that shit up your nose."

"You do it too."

"No, I fucking did. I stopped the minute you told me you were pregnant. Cindy let tell you the truth, you're just a crack using whore." I said and stood up.

"Coffee is payed for, by me. Just do me a favor, and leave me, Nikolai, and Ophelia alone." I said and she stood up.

"Is this who's this all about? Ophelia? Because I'll kill that fucking bitch if I have to."

"It doesn't have anything to do with Ophelia, it has to do with the fact that you're not good for Nikolai you idiot." I said and gave her a few hundred dollars.

"Hopefully that will cover your crack uses for the next few weeks." I said and flipped my collar.

"Goodbye Cindy, hopefully forever." I said and walked out.