24

Pls vote and comment :')

Ophelia's pov
Erich pushed me against the bed, kissing up my neck. A low groan came out of me as he sucked on my neck, leaving love bites. He slowly left my neck, grabbing my jaw.

"You're mine, do you understand?" He asked, and I didn't respond, trying to piss him off. He blinked a few times, his hand going to my throat, squeezing with enough pressure to send pleasure into my body, coursing through my veins rapidly.

"You're mine, say it, Ophelia." He said, and I looked at him, smiling.

"I'm yours." I whispered, and he smirked. He slowly got up, taking off his dress jacket and shirt. I stared at his perfectly toned chest and abs, making my nose scrunch.

"Good enough?" He asked and I ran my hands over his abs.

"It's more then enough, I don't care about your body." I responded truthfully, and he grabbed the bottom of my dress, pulling it quickly off me.

He stared at my body, and I suddenly felt insecure at how he was staring so intently. I started moving my hands to cover myself, when Erich grabbed them, pinning them against the bed.

"Don't cover yourself for me." He whispered and started kissing me up again. I relaxed my body, when Erich pulled off my panties, staring at my pussy.

"Let me take this out." He whispered and took out the vibrator, my body suddenly freezing as I felt Erich teasing my clit with his cold fingers.

"E-Erich don't fucking tease me." I said and he chuckled, kissing my clit softly. He went up and kissed my lips, while pulling off my bra, going down on me again.

"Stay still, I don't want to have to restrain you." He said, and I grabbed his jaw, making him look at me.

"Restrain me." I whispered and he chuckled, staring at my body.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Fucking positive." I said and he slowly left me on the bed, going into the drawer. He came back, with two pairs of handcuffs, two red satin cloths, and something long and red.

"What is that?" I asked him. He smirked, suddenly turning it on, the thing vibrating. I rolled my eyes.

"You shove one fucking thing in me already, you want to do it again?" I asked and he shrugged, a smirk on his face.

"No." I said and he rolled his eyes, throwing it on the couch near his bed. He grabbed the handcuffs, and pinned my hands and legs to the bedposts. I stared as he grabbed one of the cloths.

"Interested?" He asked and I nodded. he covered my eyes with the cloth, and I exhaled.

"If you aren't okay with something, tell me Phelia." He said and I nodded.

Phelia...I guess we're going by nicknames now.

I felt him start to kiss up my breast, and I exhaled as he slowly went down. I felt him lick my clit, and I cleared my throat and he started eating me out.

He started using his tongue, licking me all up in his mouth. I felt his fingers enter me as well, making me shift slightly.

He started pumping his fingers in and out quickly, also licking me up.

"E-Erich fuck..." I moaned out, and I felt him blow onto my pussy. I jumped, his chuckle filling the air. He started pumping in and out with three fingers now, his other hand going to my throat, squeezing while his thumb went into my mouth.

He hit my sensitive spot, me gasping as I felt myself near an orgasm.

"F-Fuck I'm g-g-" I couldn't finish as he slowly pulled out, leaving me needy and desperate.

"Erich." I said, and he took off the cloth.

"I want to see you suffer tonight. I want to see you begging for my dick." He whispered, kissing me. I kissed back, and he pulled away. He started staring at me, and I quickly started pulling at the cuffs, getting impatient.

"Fuck Erich your going to fucking kill me." I said, and he smirked, suddenly lifting up my legs. He made them stay open, and I looked up.

He was ripping up golf foil with his teeth, a condom coming out of it. He put it on, kissing and sucking on my thighs tenderly and gracefully. He was appreciating every inch of my body.

"This might hurt, since we haven't had sex in a week." He said and I nodded. He entered me, and immediately a pain shot up my legs. making me whimper.

"Are you okay? Should we stop?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"I-I'm just not used to it. It's okay." I whispered and he nodded.

"Tell me if you want to stop babygirl." He said and started pumping in and out. Quickly, the pain slowly decreased, pleasure slowly started. I started pulling at the handcuffs, as I needed to grip something. All of my immobility was gone.

"Fuck, Erich." I moaned out and his mouth latched onto my breast, making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He started moving even faster, and I felt sweat beads slowly go down my face, my entire body heat increasing rapidly. The bed started to squeak and slightly move, making me gasp.

"Are you going to cum soon darling?" Erich asked while leaving my breast, kissing me. I kissed back, but pulled away as I had to let out my moans.

"You're moans are like music to my ears darling, wow." He said and immediately I arched my back, feeling myself orgasm into him. Erich pumped in me a few times, and came into the condom.

"Fuck." He whispered and I started tugging even harder at the handcuffs. Erich chuckled, taking them off for me.

"Shit." I muttered and stared at the marks which we starting to form. He kissed them, and I smiled.

"Do they hurt?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"It's bearable, they'll be gone in a few days." I said and he smirked, staring at me.

"What now?" I asked and he staring at his cock.

"Get comfortable." I said and he did just that. I got on top of him, but he stopped me.

"Hold on." He muttered and put on another condom quickly. I slowly let his dick enter me, and both of exhaled roughly. Erich's hand went to my hair, taking out the updo I did and let it slowly fall down my back. He grabbed it, putting it into a makeshift ponytail with his hand.

"Why take it down?" I asked while moving my body up and down on his cock, a low groan coming out of Erich.

"Because I want to feel your fucking hair, now shut up." He muttered and I started moving faster on his cock. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as Erich started moving me up and down on his cock.

"Uh-oh my god you make me feel so fucking good." He muttered and I threw my head back, orgasming. Erich did the same, and I threw myself next to his side.

"Oh my god..." I muttered as I looked at the ceiling, trying to catch my breath. I looked at Erich, who's chest was heaving up and down rapidly. A few minute went by, the only sound was our heavy and deep breaths.

"Erich are you okay?" I asked and saw him snoring like a pig. I chuckled as I covered him up in the covers and was about to get up to take the handcuffs off the bedpost, when Erich grabbed me, holding me close to him.

"Don't leave." He whispered and I got under the covers with him. He pulled me close to him, kissing my temple.

"Goodnight Erich." I whispered and laid my head on his chest.

A/N
Pussy talented...it do cartwheels :D...ANYWAYS HAHAHA Hope you all have a GREAT weekend and you all enjoyed this chapter!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎