10

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone. Love you all so so so much ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Ophelia's pov
I woke up, feeling the soft sheets against my skin. I blinked a few times, before getting up slowly.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself as I looked at the time. It was 8:00 am, thirty minutes before Niko would supposedly wake up. I quickly got out of bed, changing from my silky tank top and shorts to a black jumper and black sweatpants.

Walking into the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush, brushing my teeth quickly.

It's been two weeks ever since the night between Erich and I.

Nothing happened, of course, but for some reason the night wouldn't stop replaying.

All we did w-was talk. Until 3 am. We talked about life, our hobbies, relationships, etc. It was honestly very nice.

But it wasn't hard to ignore the tension. Weirdly enough, we had tension between us.

The minute his hand touched my skin...m-my wrist, the air grew cold. His touch was cold, like ice.

For the last week, he's been coming in late from the company, and leaves early in the morning. It's quite irritating, because I truly didn't understand why he was acting like this. We only discussed a few topics and that's it.

I walked out of my room, quickly going to Niko's. There I saw Willow, who was holding a sleepy Niko.

"Oh darling!" She exclaimed and I smiled.

"Hi Willow, is everything alright?"

"Fine, sweetheart. Erich is downstairs." She said, and suddenly my stomach dropped.

"E-Erich?" I asked, and her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes, he's here. He told me that he wanted you to have the day off." She said and I chuckled.

"Can you take care of him?" I asked, referring to Niko.

"With pleasure, go talk to Erich." She said and sat down on the rocking chair in his room.

Erich's pov
I took a day off. I took a day off because I finally grew the balls to talk to Ophelia.

I knew she was looking for me, which made me nervous.

Me...Nervous...Never expected that to come from me.

I heard soft footsteps, and saw Ophelia slowly walk into the kitchen. She had a strange look at her face.

"Mr.Blunt?"

"Call me Erich." I said and took a sip of coffee. She went to the coffee machine, starting it. I looked down at my phone, which had a bunch of important documents about a deal we're making with a company from London.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" She asked and I looked up from my phone.

"Ignoring you? Babe I have a billion dollar company, sometimes I go in early, and sometimes I go in late." I said, my voice crisp and clear. Her head slowly sunk down.

"I apologize." She whispered, and waited for the coffee. Guilty quickly washed over me.

"You have a free day, today. You can do whatever you want." I said, not looking up from my phone.

"I have to meet my father today." She said, and took out the creamer from the fridge. She slowly poured the exceedingly hot coffee into a cup. She poured the creamer behind that, the coffee turning a light shade of brown.