51

Before you start to read, I'd suggest to put the song 'yellow' but ColdPlay. The slowed version is better, but the regular version is well too. The song will give you the full experience of the chapter. Thank you, and please keep on reading♥︎

Erich's pov
I stared into the gross hospital walls. I hated the white color, it reminded me of an asylum.

No more tears were coming out. I just felt numb.

I couldn't eat, sleep, or drink anything. I felt weak, but I felt that way the minute Cindy pulled that stupid fucking trigger.

The trigger that killed her.

I could barely move my hand to grab a glass of water. I refused to eat anything, which forced them to feed me through a tube. They put me on suicide watch, which I felt was completely unnecessary.

I wasn't suicidal, I just couldn't seem to do anything that included me moving my hands or legs.

I heard the door being knocked on, and looked at it. I saw the nurse come in.

"A visitor is here to see you, Mr.Blunt, her name is Willow." She said and I didn't respond, looking back at the wall. She let out a soft sigh, before closing the door. A few short seconds later, I saw willow come in.

She looked exhausted. Her eyes were a red color and looked bloodshot, probably from crying. She sat down, and stared at me.

"E-Erich, how are you feeling?" She asked and I didn't respond. She pulled her chair closer to me.

"I gave the maids a few days off, as they couldn't stop crying, especially Sage." She said, and I exhaled lightly.

"Erich, why aren't you saying anything?" She asked, and I closed my eyes.

"I can't seem to form words together." I responded, and she blinked, tears falling down.

"Erich she's gone. She's fucking gone Erich." She whispered, and I felt my bottom lip start to quiver.

"She's gone, Erich, Ophelia is gone." She whispered, and she sat down next to me. I blinked, tears falling down.

"S-She's not gone."

"Yes, she is."

"No she isn't."

"Erich sh-"

"NO SHE ISN'T." I yelled at the top of my lungs. I started to punch the plastic sides of the bed in anger, and Willow quickly grabbed my wrists, and pulled me into her. I started to sob into her chest, while she sobbed as well.

"S-She's gone, Erich. Cindy shot her right in the mouth." Willow said, and I sobbed even harder. Willow pulled away, caressing my cheeks. I could barely see her with my vision and mind currently clouded.

"Eri-"

"SHE'S NOT FUCKING GONE." I yelled in denial and pulled away. Willow grabbed me again.

"Let it all out, Erich." She whispered, and I started to spew out random words and sentences.

"WILLOW SHE'S NOT FUCKING GONE. S-SHE WAS MY EVERYTHING. SHE'S THE ONLY PERSON WHO GAVE A FUCK ABOUT ME AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO TRULY CARED ABOUT MINE AND NIKO'S RELATIONSHIP. WILLOW PLEASE, TELL ME SHE'S ALIVE. WILLOW." I yelled, her holding me close to her while I sobbed loudly like a bitch.

"She's gone, Erich. They couldn't save her." She answered, and I pulled away. I stared at Willow, who was sniffling.

"She's the only one who cared, not only about me, but about Nikolai. She h-held him close to her chest while we walked up the jet stairs so he wouldn't get sick. She fought with me a-about my relationship with him. She made sure he was okay and safe when I came up to him to see him while I was drunk. She b-brought him cookies before we broke up so she could go to college in Pennsylvania and he would be occupied. She forced me to wear a Santa s-suit just to make him laughed and smile. She c-cared about him and me."I spewed out, and Willow sobbed.

"She was your true love, Erich, I'm so fucking sorry." She whispered, and I threw myself out of her grip, staring at the wall as tears spilled out of me.

"Erich?" Willow asked after a few short minutes of us just crying together. I looked up at her.

"What were Ophelia's last words?" She asked, and I suddenly felt myself slowly break down.

Those walls I built around my heart were slowly crumbling down, not even Ophelia could break them, her dying did though. It's like I was slowly feeling myself slowly loose myself. Physically, emotionally, and mentally with every second passing.

"Her l-last words were 'I love you, Erich. I love you so much, but please promise me that you'll take care of Nikolai the best way you can.'" I answered, and Willow broke down crying again.

"She was perfect. She cared for Nikolai, and she cared for you." Willow said, and I covered my hand over my mouth to try to stop the sobs that were escaping my throat.

"She was my everything." I whispered and immediately looked around the room, staring at my jeans that sat in a chair across the room, remembering something.

"W-Willow hand me t-those." I said and she shakily walked up, handing me the jeans. I picked up my hand, and felt the jean pocket.

It's still there.

I took the box out, and immediately a gasp escaped Willow's lips as I opened the box.

"A-An engagement ring?" She asked, and I swallowed, nodding slowly.

"I was going to propose that night." I whispered, and held the box to my chest, crying hard as Willow grabbed me again, holding me close.

"She was going to say yes. We could've been a happy family together." I sobbed into her chest, and Willow nodded.

"I know, I know."

"I wanted to have kids with her. I-I wanted to show her the world. I wanted her to be Nikolai's mother." I let out, and Willow rubbed the back of my neck soothingly. I tried to breathe, but instead sobs were coming out.

"She was my soulmate, my one true love, and now she's fucking gone, and I can't seem to figure out how to live anymore without her. She was going to be mine forever."

A/N
Wow...so this is the end. Holy shit. Thank you all so much for being along w me on this crazy journey. I have decided to take a break from writing until mid-January. I know a lot of you are upset, but I wanted 'nanny' to have a sad ending. Hope you all enjoyed, and hopefully you all enjoyed Erich's and Ophelia's story. This was truly the best book I've ever written. Do me a favor and leave a comment down below. Hope you all have a great week, and a great xmas. Goodbye everyone, see you all in a few weeks♥︎♥︎♥︎