48

Please vote and comment. Thank you all!

Erich's pov
"No! Stop!" I exclaimed as Willow shoved more stuffing down my Santa pants. I groaned as she stared to laugh.

"Ophelia will lose her shit." She said as she stuffed more stuffing into my chest, making me seem buffer. She also stuffed some stuffing into my arms. I looked in the mirror.

"Holy fuck, Willow I look like an idiot!" I said and she bursted out laughing.

"But Nikolai will love it." She said and I rolled my eyes. She gave me the huge bag of presents, and I smiled.

"Is Ophelia's gift in here as well?" I asked, and she nodded, smiling brightly.

"Yes, the necklace, earrings, and bracelet." She said and pointed to the one present which was in silver holographic wrapping, while the other were all red. I threw it on my back, and stared at Willow, who was fixing my faux white beard.

"Just make sure to have a deep, deep, voice." She said, and I let out a frustrated groan.

"Ho Ho Ho." I muttered out, and Willow scoffed.

"Come on Erich! This is for your son!" She exclaimed and I nodded.

"Fine." I said, and she fixed my big ass red suit.

"Merry Christmas, Erich." She said, and kissed my cheek. I nodded, and she quickly left.

Ophelia's pov
I was bouncing Nikolai on my leg.

"Santa." He said, and I smiled.

"Yes, we're waiting for Santa." I said and he nodded. The fire trickled in the fireplace, the sounds calmed me, while soft jazz played lightly in the background of the Alexa. I started getting impatient.

"God, Where the hell is he?" I muttered, and heard footsteps.

Erich came out, and I damn nearly shit myself.

He was in his Santa suit, but he was literally stuffed to the brim with stuffing. He had on his Santa hat with a fake white beard, and big black boots.

"Ho Ho Ho!" Erich exclaimed, and Nikolai jumped off my lap, clutching onto Erich's leg.

"Hello Little boy! What is your name?" E- I mean Santa asked. I pulled my lip between my teeth to stop myself from bursting out laughing. Santa grabbed Niko, holding him to his big buff fake chest.

"Niko." Nikolai let out, and I smiled. Erich sat down, holding Nikolai to his chest.

"What do you want from Christmas, Niko?" Santa asked, and Nikolai giggled.

"T-Toys. Cars." He said, and Santa let out a chuckle.

"I have a bunch of gifts for you Nikolai! Would you like them?"

"YES." Niko screamed out, and jumped off Erich's lap.

"Okay, so why don't you wait right here while I grab your presents?" He asked, and Nikolai nodded. Santa quickly walked away, and I looked at Nikolai, who was basically jumping off the walls.

"OKAY." Santa screamed out not even a minute later, bringing in the HUGE sack of presents.

He took them out, and Nikolai started running to them, ripping them all apart. Erich sat back down on the chair, and I looked at Santa.

"Now will you sit on Santa's lap? It's very comfortable." He asked me, winking. I rolled my eyes.

"Pfff, you wish you pervert." I muttered, and Nikolai gasped dramatically as he looked at all the presents we bought him. Erich cleared his throat.