3

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone. Have a happy thanksgiving if you celebrate the holiday <3

Ophelia's pov
I stretched my arms out as I slowly lifted myself from the bed. I looked outside, and saw the cloudy weather. I groaned heavily.

"PHELIA!" My mother screamed at the top of her lungs. I got out of bed, quickly running to our kitchen.

"YOU'RE NOT EVEN DRESSED YET?!" She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, chill, really." I said and smiled brightly as I saw the plate full of breakfast food. I started eating quickly.

"You have to go see your father today." She said and I spat out the waffle that was in my mouth.

"Mom I don't want to see the dirty bastard!"

"You promised me you'd go see him once in awhile!"

"I saw him a month ago!"

"You still have to see him, Phelia. He's you're father."

"He's just a sperm donor."

"OPHELIA CINDY ANDREWS."

"Ophelia Cindy Morales." I corrected her, and she rolled her eyes dramatically.

"You're seeing him in two hours, It's about an important banquet. Dress nice, and BE nice." She explained and grabbed her purse, walking out.

"Bye baby." She said and blew me a kiss before closing the door.

I finished my food, and went into the bathroom. I peeled my clothes off me, getting into the shower.

God, did I hate my father.

Not only did he leave my mother for some 20 year old slut but he didn't even pay for child support when he left. Thank god my mom has a stable job or we'd be in a shit house.

My father left my mother because some fake blonde bimbo gave him the slightest bit of attention. Like what the fuck? My mother gave my entire life to that man and he just left her, like that.

Although my mother hates him with all her passion, she wants me to have a semi-active relationship with him. I will never get why, but she does.

I layered the shaving cream on my legs, cleaning my razor before starting to shave. It didn't take long, because now I was putting shampoo into my hair, massaging it in. I put the conditioner in, and let it sit for about five minutes before letting it wash out.

I wrapped the towel around my body, leaving the bathroom and walking to my bedroom. I went into my closet, pulling out an outfit.

A matching white blazer with black baggy dress pants, and a nude cropped tank top to match. I grabbed my strappy nude heels, and laid it down on my bed.

I went over to my vanity, pulling out my makeup. I decided to do a nudish look on my face, and also pulled out my curling iron, turning it on.

I ran the curling iron through the last piece of hair, playing with it a little bit to make the curls more natural. I then layered the nude matte lipstick over my lips, smiling at the result.

I grabbed my nude handbag and put my keys, wallet, phone, and a few files in there for my father. I grabbed it, quickly leaving my house.

"Hey Marie." I said to my dad's secretary.

"Ophelia, how are you?"

"I was well until I found out I had to be here." I said and she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"How's nursing school?" She asked. I suddenly perked up.

"Finished my first year early, now I have four months to myself." I said and she stood up, give me a huge hug and congratulating me.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed and I laughed, thanking her. Suddenly I heard the familiar sound of dress shoes against the marble floor. Immediately Marie sat down, and I saw my father looking at us.

"You can come in, Phelia."

"It's Ophelia to you." I spat and walked into his office, purposefully bumping my shoulder against his.

"Always a pleasure to see you." He muttered under his breath. I ignored it, sitting down at the chair.

"I'm here only for one reason and one reason only." I said to Johnathan, who was now sitting down.

"What is this banquet are you talking about?" I asked him.

"How did you know about that?"

"My mother told me." I said and he exhaled.

"I need to go to a banquet, which is a lot of very rich and very good potential clients. I need you to be there, since Anastasia can't come."

"You mean the bitch you left my mother for?"

"Don't speak about your stepmother like that." He said and I bursted out laughing.

"That blonde whore will NEVER be my stepmother." I spat and he rubbed his temples.

"Will you come?"

"Only because my mom wants me to go."

"How is your mother?" He asked.

"Why do you give a shit? You left her."

"When are you going to finally forgive me for that? I wasn't happy."

"You had a wife and a child and you left that for that blonde bitch. Just admit you were bored of my mother and stop bullshitting. You may have the entire world fooled that you 'love' Anastasia, but I know it's clearly just about money and sex." I spat angrily and got up. He immediately stood up with me, grabbing my arm.

"Please sit down, we aren't done." He whispered slowly and I exhaled through my nose before obliging.

"The banquet is next week. You need to wear something brown, and make sure it's beautiful. I'll send over a makeup artist to your home, and I'll send my Chauffeur about an hour before the banquet so you can come over to my home." He said and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Fine, I'll get the clothes. Just do me a fucking favor and make sure that whore bitch isn't in the house." I said and he didn't say a word.

"Anything else?" I asked. He gave me a huge folder.

"Take this, and read some of the clients. Make sure you memorize everyone in the file by next week, Thursday." He explained and I skimmed the file, before shoving it into my handbag.

"Done." I said and got up, when he looked at me with an intense stare.

"How's nursing school?" He asked. I felt myself perk up, but didn't show it.

"I finished the year early, I have three months off." I said and he smiled at me.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart."

"Ophelia." I corrected him, and his smile quickly went down.

"I'll see you soon." I said and left.

"I LOVE YOU." He screamed out of his office. I quickly kept my head down, walking past Marie, who's had a blank look on her face.

"Have a good day honey." She said and I nodded. I walked into the elevator, suddenly feeling a wave of sadness wash through me.

I wish he stopped trying to make me understand his stupid fucking wife and his stupid fucking marriage.

I hate him.

A/N
Very much daddy issues are represented in this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed-Julia♥︎