38

PLEASE VOTE + COMMENT EVERYONE! THANK YOU!

Ophelia's pov
"ELISE." I yelled as I ran to her, hugging her tightly. She laughed as she hugged me back.

"Hey babe! How was San Francisco?" She asked and I sighed.

"Hectic...very fucking hectic." I muttered as we moved my suitcases into our dorm. I stared at my dorm, smiling.

"So." She said and sat down on her bed, forcing me to sit down on mine.

"What happened?" She asked and I sighed.

"I saw my mother and father..." I said and trailed off. She stared at me, a bored expression on her face.

"Yada, Yada, bullshit. Did you find a boyfriend?" She asked and I smiled.

"You're so obsessed with love, Jesus."

"Come on! Ophelia!"

"No."

"PLEASE OPHELIA."

"FINE, ONLY BECAUSE YOUR MY BEST FRIEND." I yelled and she sat down next to me.

"I had a little...summer fling." I said and Elise started jumping up and down, making me burst out laughing.

"I WANT EVERYTHING. EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL. HOW LONG DID IT LAST? DID YOU GUYS HAVE SEX? DO YOU LOVE HIM OR HER? OR THEM? OPH-"

"SHUT UP." I yelled and she pouted.

"He's my fathers business partner. We met a party, and his wife left for b-business for two months so we had a little fli-"

"WIFE?! OPHELIA YOU WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MARRIED MAN?"

"They got divorced before we did anything." I said and she sighed.

"Did you guys have sex?"

"Yes."

"HOW WAS IT?" She asked and I laughed.

"Elise..He knew what I liked, and what I didn't like..but that's the thing Elise, I-It's like I didn't even have to tell him...It's like he knew." I said and she squealed.

"Big dick?"

"Fucking huge." I answered and she started to yell at the top of her lungs. I rolled my eyes as I went to my suitcase, taking out my phone. I saw 15 messages from Erich, asking if I'm okay. I ignored them.

"So what else happened? Did you fall in love with him?" She asked and I nodded.

"I did."

"W-Wait you said a fling? Does that mean that you guys aren't a thing?" She asked, and I took a shaky breath.

"I broke up with him because I didn't want to hurt him, and we both couldn't have handled a long distance thing." I explained and she frowned.

"Who is it?" She asked, and I bit my bottom lip.

"Erich Blunt." I said and her jaw dropped, her eyes going wide.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! ERICH MAXWELL FUCKING BLUNT?!" She exclaimed, making me cover my ears.

"Elise, please."

"HE WAS THE GUY?! OH MY GOD OPHELIA JE IS SO FUCKING HOT."

"Eli-"

"HE HAS A BIG DICK? OH IT'S DEFINITELY FUCKING H-"

"SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK ELISE." I yelled and she sat down, rolling her eyes.