49

Please vote and comment, thank you everyone, hope you all have a good Monday ♥︎

Ophelia's pov
"Hey Jules." I said and kissed her cheek. We walked into Kawold's together, and she sat down.

"How was your Christmas?" I asked her, and she sighed.

"Fine, I travelled to Nevada to see my dads side of the family." She said and I smiled.

"That sounds fun."

"And you?"

"I spent my Christmas with Erich." I said, and she smirked.

"Really? Did you guys have sex by the Christmas tree?" She asked, and my eyes went wide.

"Of course not you dumbass, we just spent time together." I said and Kawold came in.

"Alright, everyone, please sit down." He said and everyone did just that. I took out the big textbook he gave us.

"How was your guy's Christmas's and New Years?" He asked, and I smiled. He started babbling on about him and his new girlfriend, and quickly I started getting bored. I felt Jules nudge me, and I looked up, seeing Kawold staring right at me.

Shit.

"Bored, Ms.Morales...or should I say Mrs.Blunt?" He asked, and my eyes went wide.

What the fuck did he just say?

"Of course not, I'm just tired, I worked a lot last night." I said ignoring the last part of his sentence. A cheeky grin was placed on his lips.

"Sure." He said and walked back to the podium. I looked at Jules, who was hiding her face behind her hair.

"Also Ms.Morales, I would like to see you after class." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir." I muttered, and he started writing something down on the board.

I waited patiently in my seat, and Jules walked up to me, exhaling.

"I'll wait for you outside, yeah?" She asked, and I nodded. She kissed my cheek, and walked out.

Mr.Kawold started erasing the board while I gathered my things.

"Ms.Morales, please come up here." He said and I nodded. I walked up to the podium, and he leaned against it, staring me down.

"Why weren't you paying attention in class today?"

"In fairness to me, you were talking about your New Years party with your girlfriend. I came here to learn, not hear you gush."

"You sound jealous." He said, and I chuckled.

"Excuse me? Why the hell would I be jealous of you?"

"Not me, the girl I spent my New Years with." He said, and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Mr.Kawold, I am going to say this once, and not going to say it again, I will never be jealous of you, or the female who you spend your time with. I don't know if this is simply because you don't like me, or y-your attracted to me, or whatever, but whatever your trying to do or currently doing, is not and will never work." I said, and he smirked like a cheeky bastard.

"You wouldn't be saying that if you didn't care."

"Care?" I asked, and went down the stairs, grabbing my things.

"I think I'm going to transfer to online classes, Mr.Kawold. Obviously you believe we have some sort of relationship or whatever, which is not only inappropriate, but totally wrong." I said and held my textbooks close to my chest.