17

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment, Thank you all! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Erich's pov
"Mr.Andrews." I said to Ophelia's father, as we hugged. As much as I fucking hated this prick, I wanted this deal to work, as it could make his and mine company even more richer.

It also would make Ophelia happy. I would seriously do anything to make her happy.

Ophelia was taking care of Niko at home, and I was currently talking to this bastard.

"So." He said as we sat down at his office. I saw a female walk in, wearing clothing that have her cleavage and ass on display.

"Here you go Mr.Andrews." She said seductively. I nearly vomited as he chuckled, nodding. Her heels clicked against the floor as she walked out slowly.

I waited, a bored look on my face. I seriously just wanted to get home and go to Niko and Ophelia.

"I'll look it over, and I'll email you if I have any questions." I said and was about to get up, when he motioned for me to sit back down.

"You seem very disinterested with this deal." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I am." I said honestly and he smiled.

"Maybe we could go to a club I own that is a few blocks away." He said and I chuckled.

"You think booze and strippers will help this deal?" I asked and he shrugged. I suddenly thought about it for a minute.

"Aren't you married?"

"It's an open relationship."

"Open?"

"Exactly." He said and I laughed, getting up.

"Can I be honest with you, without me saying this will fuck up this deal?" I asked and he laid back comfortably in his seat, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Sure."

"It's going to be brutally honest."

"Go right ahead, Erich." He said and I sighed.

"The only reason I'm doing this deal is for your daughter and for my company, I truly don't give a shit about you, and I think your a disgusting prick and your ex-wife and daughter deserve better." I said all in one breath. He just stared at me, an amused look.

"For my daughter? Erich do you like my daughter?" He asked and I chuckled, thinking about the sex we had yesterday.

"I care about her as my sons nanny, Johnathan. Now excuse me." I said as I stood up. I walked out, hearing Johnathan chuckle something under his breath.

Ophelia's pov
"Nikolai." I exclaimed as he started to crawl up the stairs. I held him close to me, kissing his cheeks. I walked over to the living room, placing him on the huge couch.

He started to fuss so I grabbed him and laid multiple kisses on his face, making him now laugh. I starting laughing with him. Suddenly Niko stopped, and just stared at me.

"What?" I asked, and immediately Nikolai got a little bit heavier. I sighed, as I took him upstairs.

"You really had to take a shit now? Really Niko?" I asked, laying him down on the changing table. I took off the cow onesie. I took off his diaper, a gross smell invading my nose.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed as I held my nose, taping up the diaper. I stared at Nikolai, who was smiling at me.

"You've barely eaten anything today." I muttered and he started pointed at his bottle. I groaned.

"Yeah, milk makes you have explosive diarrhea?" I asked while wiping his butt. I threw the diaper and the used wipes into the bag, before going back to Nikolai.

I put a new diaper on him, and put on his cow onesie again. I picked him up, holding him close to me, while holding the dirty bag of diapers and wipes.

I went downstairs, placing him on the couch. I immediately got nervous, as I didn't want him to fall off.

"Niko." I said and he started at me with his beautiful blue eyes which reminded me so much of Erich.

"You will not move an INCH until I get back, understood." I said, being as stern as possible. He blinked a few times, and I sighed. I went to the tv, going to Netflix and putting on Niko's favorite show.

He started watching intently, laying back comfortably, watching the show. I ran to the kitchen, dumping the stinky bag into the garbage, when I looked outside.

A jacuzzi, a pool, and a HUGE patio with furniture. I smiled as I went back to the living room, seeing Niko in the exact same spot. I sat next to him, when he laid on my lap. I grabbed my phone, deciding to text Erich.

'I didn't know you have a jacuzzi?' I messaged him. He immediately saw it, and started typing. I decided to FaceTime him. In less then a minute, he answered it.

"Hey darling." He said and I felt heat creep up my cheeks.

"Hi Erich." I said and he stared at me. I brought the camera down, showing Nikolai.

"Niko!" Erich exclaimed as Nikolai looked up. Niko tried to grab my camera, when I pulled it away.

"No." I said and Niko pouted. I put him on the couch, letting him watch his show.

"So..." I said and Erich exhaled.

"I see you've found the jacuzzi." He said and I squealed.

"Yes! I'm going to go in it tonight." I said and his eyebrows raised, a chuckle escaping his throat.

"I don't believe I agreed to that."

"I never asked. I'm going in it tonight, and for you to join me is totally your decision." I said and he smiled.

"I pick your bikini."

"Never in a million years Erich." I said and he groaned.

"Please?"

"Not even in your dreams." I said and he laughed.

"I've had dreams way worse then you in a bikini." He said and I started to fake gag.

"When are you coming back to your home?"

"I'm coming back to our home in a few hours, like 6:30." He said and I looked at the time. It was 3:30.

"See you soon."

"See you soon darling." He said and hung up. I put my phone on the coffee table, when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around, seeing Sage.

"Oh sage, how are you?" I asked as Willow came in as well. She picked up Niko, taking him upstairs. I motioned for her to sit down. She did just that.

"How was your dinner with Erich?" She asked, and I started to nervously chuckle.

"It was good."

"Ophelia please, I need the details, the other maids and I are BEGGING." She said and my eyes went wide.

"Why?"

"Because Erich sent EVERYONE home that day, super early too. It must've been a good night." She said and I smiled.

"It was, but I don't kiss and tell." I said and winked at her, walking away, going upstairs.

A/N
Remember to vote + comment, hope you all enjoy-Julia♥︎