18

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone and PLEASE READ THE A/N! I MEAN IT THIS TIME!!

Ophelia's pov
I slowly put Nikolai down for bed, watching as he fell into a quick slumber. Erich still wasn't home yet, even though it was 10 pm.

I walked out, closing the door softly. Immediately I ran to my room. I went to my drawer for undergarments, and grabbed my two favorite bathing suits.

One was an all black bikini, while one was a white one piece. I decided on the black bikini.

I quickly changed out of my clothes, putting on the bikini. I grabbed black shorts, quickly putting them on. I put my phone in my back of my shorts pocket, and also grabbed a hair tie, letting it hang on my wrist.

I walked out, when I heard the door slam shut. I walked down the stairs, and Erich exhaled roughly, like he was annoyed or stressed.

"Is everything alright?" I asked and he looked at me, his eyes going wide. I chuckled, pulling my lip in between my teeth. Erich started walking up to me, when I ran away.

"I'M GOING TO THE JACUZZI." I announced as I walked out the door, going to the HUGE backyard.

It had a huge pool, a giant jacuzzi, a huge patio, and more. I turned on the jacuzzi, very quickly the bubbles starting. I took off my shorts, quickly grabbing my phone before it fell on the floor.

I placed it on the table near the pool, laying my shorts on one of the chairs. Erich soon came out, still dressed in work clothes.

I pretended he wasn't there, walking into the jacuzzi slowly. I knew I was slowly killing him in a sexual way, which made me feel confident as someone with such a body like mine could make him so horny.

Although I had a small waist and decent tits, I also had stretch marks which laid along my thighs, and I also had a little bit of stomach chub. I also had cellulite, which laid on my thighs and legs. I wasn't even going to mention my ass which was decent, but also had a lot of cellulite.

You hear that ladies and gentlemen, MY body makes Erich Blunt go fucking crazy. MY BODY. If my body makes him go nuts, then yours will definitely make your future man/woman/companion go absolutely insane.

I sat down on the seat of the jacuzzi, letting the hot water and bubbles consume me immediately. A wave of relaxation hit me like a truck. I decided to put my hair up in a bun, since I didn't want it to get wet.

"Babygirl I don't think you understand how fucking insane I'm going over you." He whispered, and I got comfortable.

"So put on swim trunks and get in." I said and he smiled, running into the house.

"NIKO IS SLEEPING." I yelled at the top of my lungs, and he slowed down, watching quickly but silently.

I laughed as I just let myself get relaxed. I closed my eyes, only hearing the sound of the bubbles rumbling in the jacuzzi

I've been so fucking stressed lately.

You'd think that it's about school, right? Well it's not, it's my father.

Today he fucking messaged me saying that he wants to meet up, which is impolitely declined. 

WHAT?! I mean I fucking hate the guy!

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I looked up, seeing Erich in black swim trunks. He got in, sitting across from me.

"You look fucking breathtaking." He whispered, staring at my breasts.