39

Please vote and comment!

TIME SKIP:2 MONTHS•

Ophelia's pov
"Nadia! Stop!" I exclaimed and she smiled, kissing my knuckles. I looked at her, before slowly taking my hand away.

"I told you b-"

"I know, I know. You aren't looking to date, but It's been two months ever since you and your ex broke up." She said, and I sighed.

"No, Nadia." I said and she frowned. I started going back to my homework, when Elise came in.

"Hey fuckheads." She said and plopped her book down on the bed.

"Elise, sweetheart, convince Ophelia to go on a date with me." Nadia said, and I smiled.

"Come on, Ophelia, Nadia has been trying to months. I've also truly never seen Nadia want a female so badly." Elise said, and I rolled my eyes.

"I told both of you guys I'm not ready to date."

"Maybe you should just get over him."

"I'm trying, but sleeping with people isn't going to fix me." I said and Elise sighed.

"She's right, just give her some time Nadia." Elise said, and Nadia stood up.

"I won't stop trying." She said, and winked at me. She went over to Nadia, planting a kiss on her cheek before leaving.

"So." Elise said, and sat down next to me.

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"No, Elise seriously, I don't. It's not because she's unattractive, it's because I'm still hung up on Erich."

"I get it, but you can't sulk over him for months."

"I can, and I fucking will." I answered and she laid her head down on my lap.

"Aren't you going back to San Francisco in a few weeks?"

"No, I decided against it."

"Why?" She asked and I sighed.

"Because my mother told Erich, and he sent me messages saying he couldn't wait to see me." I answered and she smiled.

"Darling, go to San Francisco, not for Erich, but for your mother and father." She said and I massaged her hair. I felt my eyes water.

My father is getting worse everyday, and I mean every damn day. I want to visit him, but I don't have a chance as school is literally biting my ass. And so is college tuition.

My father asked if he could pay for it, but I refused. And when your going to best nursing school in Pennsylvania, college debt starts to slowly rack up. I'm now at a whopping 10,000 dollars.

"I think I'm going to go." I said and she immediately perked up.

"I heard the dean wants to talk to you." She said, and I felt my heart drop to my ass.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, something about your grades." She said and I immediately shot up.

"WHAT?! MY GRADES ARE LITERALLY THE BE-"

"OPHELIA SHUT UP. That's what I fucking meant, you idiot. He wants you to transfer to another college."

"What? How is that possible?" I asked and he shrugged. I quickly checked my email, and saw a message from the dean which was sent a few hours ago.

Ophelia Cindy Morales, please stop by the deans office, which is open from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm. I would like to have a small discussion asap. Thank you-Dean Rogers.