20

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

PLEASEEEE VOTE + COMMENT!!

Ophelia's pov
I quickly stood up, watching as Erich grabbed the stick and redid the balls.

"How about we make a little...deal?" He asked and I leaned against the table. I listened precisely.

"If you win, you can to go back to you room." He said and I grabbed my stick.

"But if I win, you come to my room." He said and I exhaled, smiling.

"I suck at pool, it's not a fair game." I said and he chuckled.

"You can keep on trying to get away like you have for the past two weeks darling, but I always get my way Ophelia, and if I have to figure out ways to get you, then I will." He said and I exhaled.

"I'm not getting away."

"Yes, you are, don't fucking lie to me."

"I'm not!" I exclaimed in my defense. He walked up to me slowly, and I felt his hand go to my jaw.

"You've been ignoring me physically and sexually ever since I said I love you."

"Because you shocked me, I mean we only had sex once." I defended myself, and he held my head up high, him dropping the stick and forcing his hand to go to my throat.

"Do you take the deal...or not?" He asked and I shook myself away from his grip.

"Fine." I said and he picked up his stick, going to the opposite side of the table.

"You start." He said and picked up the black piece which held the balls together. I nodded, and held the stick in my hands, positioning myself.

I hit the white ball, and the colored balls went all over the table, two going into the black pockets.

"I thought you said you were bad?" He asked and I smiled.

"Lucky shot." I said and he chuckled. I repositioned myself, and hit the white ball again, no balls going in.

"Shit." I mumbled and he smirked, moving to where the white ball was, and hit it, a ball going in. I sighed, and he looked up at me, a sly smirk on his face.

"Keep on looking at me like that and I'll shove a ball down your throat." I said and he laughed, walking to where the ball was now, which was near me.

Erich slapped my ass, and before I could react, he pushed the stick, missing the blue ball he was going for. I slapped his shoulder.

"Don't touch me you prick." I muttered and he rolled his eyes. I positioned myself to the white ball and shot, making a orange ball going into the pocket. I looked up at Erich, who had a neutral expression on his face.

"Guess who's using their left hand tonight..?" I asked and he smirked, walking up to me. I kept my hand out.

"You'll be laying naked in my bed, breathless and covered in my cum in a few minutes, just wait babygirl." He whispered, and grabbed me by the back of my thighs, forcing me to sit on the table. I tried pushing him away, when Erich's grip on me increased, making me gasp loudly.

"Or we could just go upstairs now." He said, and I couldn't responded as he laid his lips on mine.

I felt shivers go down my spine as Erich kissed me, hard. His lips moved in sync with mine, while I dropped the stick, it landing with a loud noise on the table.