13

{I HAVE A NEW ACCOUNT sepiasbeauty PLEASE GO FOLLOW IT}

Remember to vote + comment everyone! ♥︎

Ophelia's pov
I sat there in the kitchen, devouring the breakfast Willow made for me.

Homemade waffles, fresh fruits, syrup, and whip cream. I seriously didn't understand how I deserve so much, but I wasn't complaining.

I was scrolling through my phone carelessly, a piece of waffle on my fork, when I felt hands wrap around my waist.

"Hi baby." Erich's deep and sexy voice whispered in my ear. I smiled mischievously as I turned around, looking at him.

"What did I say last night? No touching." I said and he smirked. He looked at me, and grabbed my fork, putting the piece of waffle in his mouth.

"You should learn, Ophelia, that I don't listen to anyone." He whispered into my ear. His hands traveled down my body, gripping my waist.

"Go to work, Erich."

"No."

"You're going to get in trouble."

"I'm the fucking boss." He said, his lips inches away from mine.

"No...touching." I said and pushed his hands away. He groaned, sitting down next to me, pouting like a child.

"I'm literally America's sexiest man and you're turning me down?" He asked and I laughed, putting a strawberry to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the fork, taking it into my mouth.

"It's not the fact that I don't want you, Erich. I don't want to be known as the girl who Erich Blunt used to cheat on his wife with."

"Hey." He said and grabbed my jaw.

"I would never, Ophelia." He said and I lift his grip.

"You can say it all you want, but don't act as if you don't have anger from the fact that your wife cheated on you."

"I don't, I really don't. I knew that she's been cheating on me since Niko could learn how to crawl. I just ignored it because I didn't want Niko to grow up with divorced parents." He said and I sighed.

"Please Erich, go to work." I whispered and he nodded.

"I-I'm going, but I want to take you to dinner tonight. 8 pm." He said and I turned my head in confusion.

"Why?"

"Just go with me. Please." He said, and I sighed.

"Fine, any dress codes I have to follow?"

"Black dress...black heels." He said and I smiled.

"And you'll wear a black suit?" I asked. He nodded.

"Bye babe." He said and kissed my forehead, leaving. I sighed, as Willow walked into the kitchen, a grin on her face.

"Hi Willow."

"Don't EVEN, I saw ALL of that!" She exclaimed, sitting down next to me. I looked at her, grinning.

"You're acting like I fucked him!"

"No cursing!" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"Willow, please, don't."

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She exclaimed and I sighed.

"Aren't you like 50? Go knit a sweater!"

"OPHELIA!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

"Where is Niko?"