I

Moon Bound
~

Disclaimer:
This story is a work of fiction. Any names, places, events, characters or any connection to the deceased and living, is not intentional and completely coincidental.

Warning: This a first draft.

The story is rough around the edges and not the best of werewolf books. There are plot holes, it's flawed with grammatical and writing errors and can all around be better. The writing in some areas are quite poor and I do intend of fixing all of this when the series is completed.

Hello, I am Caranyx, a wannabe writer who has too many ideas and this story happens to be a cluster of stories I have had in my head for years and thought, why not just combine them all into one tale?

So in that case, I shall inform you, there will be many storylines, plots and of course, angsty and unhinged characters. You'll learn to love them. Hopefully.

I understand this story won't be for everyone. Believe me, it most definitely won't be. It will be slow and bring mystery and speculation.

...
There will be:

Mates
Mates do have quite the impact within this story. They're shown through eye contact and are a dominating factor as to why things are the way they are and will turn out to be. However, humans can't tell if they're mated, it takes more of a journey for them. Their purpose is to level a Lycan's and Werewolf's brutality and to connect them to their humanity.

Romance
Yes, there will be romance involved, but to be truthful, this is not necessarily a romance story, it's carried through plot and character, not love and then a throw-in plot to suddenly make things interesting. From the jump, this has a heavy storyline, that weaves in romance and love. However, there are a few romantic relationships that take part in the story.

C R E A T U R E S
-
Lycans
Within this story, they're the main supernatural creature that plays into the story. They're the first created shifter species, that willingly transform into beast and human. They're also the superiors to Werewolves. And there's an entire backstory I've created that will take place in the story, just know, the way they differ from werewolves. Ranging from appearance, abilities and necessity of having a mate.

Werewolves
Werewolves are a lower ranking to Lycans, they're just pack members and fighters. The full moon will have its effect on werewolves, they are considered to be the second generation to Lycans and can still have a mate.

Characters
These characters might not be likeable or they might be loved, but I just want to put it out there, these characters are quite ... intense? They fight when they don't need to, argue to provoke and strike at others endlessly. A lot of sarcasm, mischief and cheek will grace your eyes if you continue to read.
-
However, I'd also like to point out and let you all know, there will be abusive and very manipulative characters. Do I condone or allow this behaviour? Hell no. These characters might be redeemed, but do I disregard what they have done? No way.

Violence
Please take note, this story will contain a lot of violence and gore. At times, scenes might be detailed, I don't know if this does impact people, but I thought I'd put it out there.

N O T E S

The love story will be a slow burn.
Don't have the expectation for smut because that doesn't happen in this story. Although, there are sexual themes.

There will be profanity, slurs and swear words.

Abuse.
That includes sexual, mental, emotional, physical and the many other forms and shapes of being horrible to another person.

Dark themes.

(Long chapters)

___

Hate
You can hate what I write, feel free to do so, give your criticism, opinions and judgements, I'm open to anything. But don't be downright rude and disrespectful in a harmful or aggressive way. If you don't like my story, kindly go on your way.

W R I T I N G
Writing is a craft and more than just a hobby to me and if I happen to have at least one person read my work, my appreciation for that is unlimited.
__

{Full credit to the creators and photographers of the gifs and images I use. I take no ownership of them.}

F I N A L N O T E
...
I kindly suggest, to the minimum individuals that do this, don't copy and steal my story, seeing as it's illegal and very unfair too. And I'm sure you have an imaginative mind to formulate your own story.
Thank you.

Thank you to the people that have read this, I know it can be a drag but I truly hope you enjoy this story.

Caranyx.

Side note: This story ends on a cliffhanger and I truly mean that.