PJ Stands For Private Jet

"Sometimes, terrible things happen to good people. And sometimes, amazing things happen to those who don't deserve it. The underline? Life isn't fair. Its not rainbows and unicorns, its chaos and misery. It's the survival of the fittest, even if it means the fittest are infact the cruelest."

"For Goodness sakes! I only ate one of your chocolates."

"That doesn't change anything ."

"You still have like... ten more bars left. Stop acting like I committed a crime or something."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Eating any of my food is a severe offense that is punishable by execution."

"Jeez, kid." Tony rolled his eyes. "You should cut down on the books."

When I didn't stop glaring at him, he groaned in exasperation, probably regretting ever letting me stay at the tower, before he let out a long sigh.

"Fine, I'll replace your treats. Happy now?"

Immediately, I grinned. "Very."

Everything was going well.
Living in the Stark Tower was nothing short of a roller coaster ride, what with the constant lab experiments that more often than not ended up in mini explosions. But if I was being honest, that was probably the most fun part of it all.

During the course of the next ten months, I was almost a part of the household.
And I wouldn't want it any other way.

"Sir," JARVIS's voice broke through my thoughts. "Dr. Banner is requesting your presence in the lab."

"I'll be right there." Tony nodded, then to me, he said. "I'll ask Happy to buy the chocolates."

I smiled in affirmation and he walked away after a parting wave.

Before I could decide what to do next, a tiny whisper echoed from behind me.

"Aylin."

My forehead creased in confusion and I turned around to see where it had come from.

"Um, hello?" I called out when I couldn't see anybody.

"Here." Came the childish voice again.

"Willow, is that you?" I questioned in a low tone. "Where are you?"

"Look here, you idiot." The sharp command was spoken right in my ear and I snapped my head to the side.

"What the hell!" I jumped in shock, seeing him inches away from my face, hiding in my hair.

"Good grace Willow! If you want to kill me, can you do it any other way rather than a bloody heart attack?"

"I did give you a warning this time, why are you so startled?"

"That's a warning?" I asked incredulously. "Creepily calling out my name before appearing on my shoulder out of no freaking where? That shit's out of a horror movie!"

The Will-o'wisp seemed to raise a non-existential eyebrow.

"Oh?" He spoke scornfully. "I thought you enjoyed watching those things."

I lifted my shoulders harshly to shrug him off. "That's different. Just because I like watching them doesn't mean I want to become its freaking character."

Willow looked like he was questioning his life decisions dealing with me.

Even though his face was practically two glowing orbs and a hollowness for his mouth, I somehow knew what his expressions meant. After so much time together, it became easy to understand as well as predict his reactions to whatever I did or said.