CHAPTER 1

“… The youngest son of the Tong family is an omega. I heard that he has a very good personality. Although he’s a little younger, he’s very sensible. Mom thinks that he’s very suitable for you.”

    Lin Yue Hua specially called Zhuo Xiang Ming over, after leading the conversation for a long time, she finally got to the main point: “You’re not getting any younger. Other moms wouldn’t manage you, but you can’t stay married to your job forever, right?”

    How many years had passed from studying to graduation to work, his mother had really never meddled in his personal life, Zhuo Xiang Ming paused, then asked, “Are you really worried that I’ll get married too late, or do you just want me to marry someone from the Tong family?”

    The mother and son were always very straightforward, Lin Yue Hua didn’t beat around the bush: “You need to marry someone from the Tong family, but I’m also worried about you being unmarried. If you marry Tong Yan, I won’t have to worry about both problems.”

    Zhuo Xiang Ming’s father, Zhuo Zheng De, was fascinated by art, business had never entered his heart. In his generation, he was the only alpha and the only male, so in the end, he reluctantly took over the family business. After marrying Lin Yue Hua at the age of twenty-five, he left all the household management to Lin Yue Hua. He’d already cast aside all thoughts of business.

    The Zhuo family focuses on industry, but Zhuo Xiang Ming has always been interested in securities. After graduating, he started his own business. So honestly speaking, he knew no more about the situation at home than researchers who only looked at financial magazines.

    “Is it necessary to get married?” Ignoring whether or not he disliked it, Zhuo Xiang Ming just didn’t think it was necessary. “If there’s a problem with capital, I can…”

    “It’s not a shortage of money.” Lin Yue Hua frowned slightly. “There’s nothing wrong at home, just … Have you read the renovation documents concerning Yong Xin Plaza and Longshan Creek?”

    Zhuo Xiang Ming didn’t care about industry, but he still paid attention to these types of news: “I saw it … Are you planning to team up with the Tong family to win that project?”

    Not to mention the size of Longshan Creek, just Yong Xin Plaza, which was located between two commercial streets, occupied almost a quarter of the city’s most central land. High value wasn’t a sufficient enough description for it.

    If the two businesses ate it, the complexity of the intertwined interests would be visible to the naked eye.

    Financial groups frequently use marriage to consolidate cooperation. When you grew up in such a family, it was impossible to not be aware that such a thing could happen, this kind of thing wasn’t strange.

    And that’s just what this marriage would be about. As long as the two maintained a superficial marriage relationship during the cooperation, the shareholders would feel assured, and once the shareholders felt assured, the CEOs would feel confident.

    Zhuo Xiang Ming had no plans to get married in the near future. In fact, he didn’t even know which end of the world the marriage partner existed in. Since Lin Yue Hua brought this up, he didn’t hesitate much, saying briefly: “Alright, I accept.”

   Even though Zhuo Xiang Ming agreed, Lin Yue Hua didn’t let out a sigh of relief.

    “There’s one more thing Mom has to discuss with you …” She gripped the red tea cup she was holding, this subject was a bit difficult to bring up.

    Even when ordering her own son to get married, she hadn’t felt embarrassed, Zhuo Xiang Ming said, “Speak.”

    “Well … listen to mom, the Tong family’s son is eighteen years old this year. He’s in senior high school, this semester, he just rose to third …”