Chapter 34

”How is it?” After being groped, Tong Yan sought Zhuo Xiang Ming’s appraisal.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming got up and pulled his hand out from Tong Yan’s hand. He already couldn’t remember the objective of Lin Yue Hua sending him upstairs. Tong Yan persistently asked again: “Hello? How is it?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “There’s meat.”

  Tong Yan also felt embarrassed, hearing this, he whispered: “See, I told you so…”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Let’s go down and eat.”

  Tong Yan was uneasy: “But what about what Auntie asked me to do?”

  He looked at Zhuo Xiang Ming hopefully, Zhuo Xiang Ming said: “I’ll say you’ve already added more clothes.”

  The temperature in the house was high enough, and everyone changed clothes after entering the house. It was indeed okay not to wear thicker clothes now. Plus, Zhuo Xiang Ming’s heartbeat was abnormal, the task of educating youngsters was temporarily shelved, intending to discuss it again after they got home.

  But as soon as they opened the door, they ran into Zhuo Jia Shuo, who had his hand raised to knock on the door. Tong Yan was startled: “Why are you here!”

  Zhuo Jia Shuo: “That was rude.”

  Tong Yan modified his question: “Why are you at our bedroom door?”

  ”…” Zhuo Jia Shuo handed him the clothes he was carrying, “She said to go up and add clothes, but does my brother even have anything you can wear?”

  Tong Yan rejected: “Thanks, but no thanks.”

  He stealthily tugged Zhuo Xiang Ming’s hand, and Zhuo Xiang Ming said: “Yeah, no thanks.”

  Zhuo Jia Shuo looked at him suspiciously: “You can wear my brother’s clothes?”

  Tong Yan: “Why not? I just have a slight build, that’s all.”

  He tugged Zhuo Xiang Ming again, and Zhuo Xiang Ming said: “Yeah, very slight.”

  Tong Yan felt a little guilty. He walked ahead, and Zhuo Xiang Ming followed him, leaving Zhuo Jia Shuo standing at the door for a moment or two.

  Before dinner was severed, he went to Tong Yan’s side: “Haven’t you obviously not added any clothes? Can’t Zhuo Xiang Ming’s cover up be more clever? Do you guys think I’m stupid?”

  Tong Yan quickly changed the channel to find a horror movie, saying: “Oh my, I never meant to imply that.”

  His “Oh my” received an eye roll from Zhuo Jia Shuo: “I noticed how good and honest you pretend to be in front of my brother.”

  ”When?” Tong Yan said, “I also point out brother’s mistakes when appropriate.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming had gone to the kitchen to help Lin Yue Hua. The two were bored waiting, so they bantered a little. Zhuo Jia Shuo bowed his head and continuously sent texts to someone. Tong Yan didn’t find a horror movie, nor an ethical drama, so he reluctantly chatted with Zhuo Jia Shuo: “Who are you texting?”

  At first, Zhuo Jia Shuo didn’t say who, but a moment later he said: “Tong Yang.”

  ”Why don’t you guys go on a date instead of texting?” Tong Yan couldn’t understand, “Is a date no good? We spend every day together, but we still think that it isn’t enough.”

  Zhuo Jia Shuo blocked his show: “We broke up.”

  Tong Yan was surprised: “Eh?”