Extra1.4

"Don't eat it," Zhuo Xiangming said suddenly.

The children's banquet took a spoon in one hand, put a glass bowl of a larger size in the arms, and protected it with the other hand. It contained avocado, blueberries, yogurt, purple cabbage, and some whole wheat flakes. Mouth stuffed.

He swallowed hard and whispered, "I'll finish this before three o'clock."

Zhuo Xiangming held him on his lap with his back to his own legs. This bowl of salad has been eaten for more than ten minutes, but it is not even sharp.

As long as the children's banquet has been eaten, Zhuo Xiangming has watched it for a long time, eating while disgusting, and remembering that the nutritionist said to chew slowly, not even swallowing it.

"If you don't like it, don't eat it," Zhuo Xiangming added. "I'll help you eat, and don't let them know."

"Can you?" The child feast was not sure.

Except for the three times that he really vomited in the morning, he also retched several times at this moment. His eyes were red, his chin was pointed, and he turned back to look at Shang Zhuo Xiangming's gaze of suppressing his anger, and turned a little in fear Already.

Zhuo Xiangming's heart was aching.

The feeling of morning sickness written on paper is not the same as that of a child feast. Of course, he knew that he couldn't take it anymore.

Even the doctors said that the baby in Tongyan's belly grew quickly, and she began to show her **** in about three months. She could not see it from behind, and her waist was still thin, but she could see that it was even flat when she pulled up her shirt. There is a noticeable rounded bump on the stomach, so that it is obvious when he is sitting in his arms, and he can draw a shallow arc on the stomach when he touches his hand.

Tong Yan likes to be touched by his stomach, although Zhuo Xiangming always feels shy at that time. Every time he put his hand up, the banquet was like a small animal that was pinched to the weakest point, but he didn't hide at all, arching his ears into his arms red.

However, at this time, the morning sickness of the child's feast has not passed. It can't eat anything, and it is still vomiting. The child is a burden when it grows up. Thin feet, thin shoulders, but there is a bun-like bulge on the belly. Every time Zhuo Xiangming felt happy, he was accompanied by shame and guilt.

Eating hard is not necessarily good, and you can't stand it.

Zhuo Xiangming took the glass bowl from the child's banquet, bowed his head and kissed his ear gently. "Take you to rinse your mouth."

The banquet was originally a little happy. He had to eat two pots of salads of different contents a day, and there were many other messy things. Following the rule of eating less and eating more, basically there was a new thing to eat in two hours.

Don't eat now and of course be happy.

"Eat it." But after thinking about it, Tong Yan said that he grabbed Zhuo Xiangming's hand, rubbed it casually, observed the nail on his index finger, and said in his mouth, "What to do if the baby is not full? ? I'm afraid he will be hungry. "

Zhuo Xiangming felt sour, and wanted to say that he couldn't be hungry at all.

But this sentiment brought emotion, he did not dare to say it.

Just two days ago, because of the Tong Yan's weight loss for a week, he couldn't sleep well, and he couldn't even eat well. He didn't manage his emotions. Just after the Tong Yan got off the weight scale, he talked silently. Never again, I was so angry that the child banquet cried once, feeling that he didn't like the baby in his stomach.