Chapter 4

Tong Yan didn’t get up before nine o’clock during the vacation, and even if he woke up earlier, he would stay in bed for another half an hour to an hour, as a result, Zhuo Xiang Ming hardly met him during the day.

    The company went public recently, there was a huge pile of official work that needed to be handled personally. Because of both habit and necessity, since the first day after their marriage, Zhuo Xiang Ming continued working from nine to five. This made the young newlywed omega wholly feel that he had encountered the legendary “cold-shoulder”.

    However, instead of feeling troubled by this cold-shoulder, Tong Yan secretly let out a sigh of relief.

    It felt awkward when the two strangers met. Not to mention the fact that Zhuo Xiang Ming always seemed dispassionate and taciturn, his rank was so obviously higher than his own that Tong Yan felt like a little cringy little kid whenever he tried to make conversation with him.

    Obviously, if he wanted to ignore him, Zhuo Xiang Ming could just stay in his bedroom or study room, even more, he could use the excuse that he was working overtime to not come home at all, Tong Yan absolutely wouldn’t complain.

    But for some reason, the other man remained fair-minded. He always called home when he had to work late, explaining things clearly to Tong Yan. He even explains who he had a meeting with and why. The rest of the time, he came home punctually and ate dinner with Tong Yan, then routinely watched the financial news with him in the living room.

    Sitting in the living room, watching the news, with Tong Yan.

    Those three elements were consistent, inseparable.

    One day, after dinner, Tong Yan wiped his mouth and tried to slip away, but he was stopped as soon as he took a step: “Do you have any plans tonight?”

    Tong Yan quickly halted and turned around, standing obediently: “None, Brother Xiang Ming.”

    “Okay.” Zhuo Xiang Ming also finished his meal and got up, saying, “Then go turn on the TV. I’ll be right back, I’m expecting an email.”

    Zhuo Xiang Ming never got annoyed, and he always talked things through, but Tong Yan still felt quite scared of him.

    At that moment, he had no choice but to meekly agree, obediently turn on the TV, obediently sit down, and obediently watch the thirty-minute financial news broadcast with Zhuo Xiang Ming.

    Then he had to obediently accept the hug that was part of, as dubbed by Tong Yang, “The Desensitization Treatment Course”.

    Before getting married, Tong Yan knew that he needed Zhuo Xiang Ming’s help. On behalf of Tong Li Qin, his doctor had explained the reasons to him clearly, so at first, he didn’t feel concerned.

    But the reality proved that young hearts were very delicate.

    When he was politely embraced on the first day after marriage, Tong Yan immediately knew that this task wouldn’t be easy.

    After thinking about it, the only non-relative who has hugged him a few times has been the big brother next door, who was said to be promising and upright. But if he had to sketch out this “big brother”, he would only be able to come up with a silhouette, faceless and flavorless, naturally ignorable.

    Compare that to Zhuo Xiang Ming’s ridiculously handsome face, his light flavored pheromone after suppressing it to the highest degree, the trust worthy calm enveloping his body, and his charming deep voice as he said to him:

   “Come here, Tong Yan.”

    “Is this okay?”

    “Are you uncomfortable?”