Chapter 17

Tong Yan had seen these kinds of events play out many times, but being on the other end of the screen for the first time, he realized just how powerful the peanut gallery’s ability to draw conclusions and change sides was.

    One second, they were excitedly calling out ‘sweet’, the next second, they evaluated with the tone of an expert, “Am I the only one who thinks they won’t divorce even if this is the case? What do you think this kind of rich people marriage is? Just how much interest is involved? Originally, they lived together in harmony, and everyone did their own thing, it’s just that some bored person came and took a picture. True love … a group of naïve fools hyping up their delusions [villain open hand shrug ].”

    This post wasn’t irritating, what was irritating was the fact that the 90-character limit was not enough for them to play, so they built a comment chain with five levels. There was no shortage of speculation about what ‘the world’ has not seen of Zhuo Xiang Ming’s multi-million-dollar net worth. Because the novelty of Zhuo Xiang Ming being seen carrying a companion in the middle of the night was not very high, the netizens were simply spreading good-for-nothing remarks.

    Along with “Big Dog Let’s Get Wasted Tonight” releasing several instigating updates supporting equal rights for male and female AO, scroll down a few more times, and the above would seem very convincing.

    Headed by this account that skyrocketed in popularity in a short time, and a group of ignorant fans, Zhuo Xiang Ming’s image became that of a lavish fool. In short, slander could be thrown around at will, as long as it didn’t land on his own doorstep.

    How could they talk about Zhuo Xiang Ming like that? Venomous slander from impetuous speakers.

    Tong Yan was young and had low tolerance. Furious to the point of irrationality, he impulsively held up his cell phone, preparing to wage war with this group of small and large troublemaking gossip-mongers and leg hairs for three hundred rounds.

    Fortunately, he held back temporarily. When he snapped out of it, he knew that he had to find Zhuo Xiang Ming.

    –

    Zhuo Xiang Ming had an appointment at ten o’clock that morning. He got up early, and by the time he listened to the morning news and went for a morning run, it was half past seven.

    According to the original plan, Tong Yan wasn’t supposed to be at his house on the weekend, and at this time, he should be on his way to the company. But after showering and blowing drying his hair, Zhuo Xiang Ming showed no signs of going out–he even took his time changing his clothes, adjusting the office table by the French window on the first floor, surveying the garden, examining the stock trends and funds, and finally examining … the butler robot, Xuan Gui.

    “…” Zhuo Xiang Ming was really startled by Xuan Gui, who appeared behind him at some unknown point. “Why don’t you make sounds when you walk?”

    Xuan Gui: “This is my current setting.”

    Xuan Gui: “Do you wish to modify the settings?

    “?” Zhuo Xiang Ming was also pretty bored: “What modes do you have?”

    Xuan Gui: “Silent mode, dance music style, disco, blues, Jazz, rainfall on moss, death metal ……”

    Zhuo Xiang Ming: “……”

    Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Silent mode.”

    “Okay.” Xuan Gui said.

    It turned around and walked away, saying: “Silent Mode.”

    But it ran back two seconds later.