Chapter 11

The “Pearl” drank his milk and continued to chat, his phone constantly ringing with new messages, not only from Zou Jing Yu, but also from the new classmates he met today.

    The new class Tong Yan was added to had a total of three omegas that needed to carry the “Sensitive Person” sign. They were arranged to sit in three rows near the window by the homeroom teacher. Their desk-mates were all beta.

    The other two omegas had been in this class since their freshman year. They had never taken a leave from school. Tong Yan’s case was more serious than theirs, but the homeroom teacher didn’t say anything, so no one paid him any special attention.

    Everyone knew him, mostly because of the summer vacation’s hot topic that stayed in the social software’s top searches for three days. It could be said that the wedding attracted national attention.

    However, his classmates were not paparazzi. This was the first day of school, and none of them were familiar with Tong Yan. During the day, besides his neighbors, no one asked Tong Yan about that gossip.

    Tong Yan’s new desk-mate was also a girl. She was called Chai ManMan, but her own pronunciation of her name were two extremes. After class, she stood up and shouted goodbye to the teacher, faster than everyone else by half a beat. The pavilion closest to the water enjoys moonlight first, in one day, Tong Yan became most familiar with her.

    At this time, they should be eating a good dinner, then they would get ready to go to their extracurricular activities. Chai ManMan sent a message to Tong Yan on OUKM: Has your husband come to pick you up?

Tong Yan:

Muscular-Hermit-Boy: We’re almost home, are you going to class?

    CM: Yup

    CM: Monday is study group, don’t know if they’ll hold it tonight, I’ll go take a look

    Muscular-Hermit-Boy: ‘Kay

    CM: Bringing up the previous topic, your alpha is really handsome [image] [image]

    CM: I haven’t felt this way seeing a suit in a long time. Maybe this is the legendary ‘CEO of someone else’s house’? [Thirsty.jpg]

    She’d posted two photos of Zhuo Xiang Ming. Not sure for what occasion, but Zhuo Xiang Ming was dressed very formally, he even wore a bow tie. He had a glass of champagne in his hand and wasn’t looking at the camera. He was talking to someone at his side, because of the height gap and lowered heads, the camera only captured his smooth jaw line and the gentle smile tugging the corners of his mouth. The prominent color in the picture was black and gray, a little bit empty, but, to Tong Yan, his handsomeness still overflowed from the screen.

    After opening and closing the big picture several times, Chai ManMan sent another one: But you’re also very handsome, you guys match well

    This time, Tong Yan replied very quickly: Obviously!

    CM: [Knock]

    Zhuo Xiang Ming was already parking.

    Tong Yan seized the moment to reply: Home, bye

      He turned off the screen and prepared to get out, but, when he reached for the seat belt his hand touched Zhuo Xiang Ming’s, only then did he notice that Zhuo Xiang Ming was leaning back into his seat. Tong Yan froze for a moment, not sure how much of the conversation Zhuo Xiang Ming had seen. Zhuo Xiang Ming had already withdrawn, he unfastened his own seat belt, and the two of them got out of the car.

    Before ringing the doorbell, Tong Yan suddenly felt timid, grabbing the corner of Zhuo Xiang Ming’s jacket: “We didn’t bring anything.”