Chapter 24 Part1

Zhuo Xiang Ming didn't answer at first, just pulling the thin quilt up a little to cover Tong Yan's shoulders. Tong Yan again got closer, his fluffy hair brushing against Zhuo Xiang Ming's chin. This time, his tone was a little bit aggrieved: "Will we divorce?"

Zhuo Xiang Ming: "Why suddenly ask this?"

Tong Yan: "I can't ask?"

Zhuo Xiang Ming: "Of course you can ... I just didn't expect you to ask at this time."

The two people were very close, it was completely the result of Tong Yan shrinking himself into Zhuo Xiang Ming's embrace. The heat he exhaled hit Zhuo Xiang Ming's neck, and his forehead occasionally brushed Zhuo Xiang Ming's lower jaw and neck.

The scent of cape jasmine confidently invaded the area, and the alpha gave up good-naturedly, acquiescing to Tong Yan's unintentional unrestrained behavior of occupying his territory.

"What do you mean?" Tong Yan asked.

Zhuo Xiang Ming: "When we just married, you were very reluctant ..."

"No!" Tong Yan immediately retorted, "I had no reluctance!"

"None?" Zhuo Xiang Ming lightly patted his back through the quilt. He made soothing movements, and the familiar pheromones slowly made Tong Yan's body relax, but he still refused to reveal his face.

Zhuo Xiang Ming continued: "It's all right, anyone would feel uncomfortable. It's just that, I thought you'd ask me about our divorce back then, so I thought about what I should say if you asked, but you never asked."

Tong Yan remembered the half-month when he'd avoided Zhuo Xiang Ming, he didn't even eat breakfast in order to not run into him. At night, he was also uncomfortable watching TV together. Dejected, he said, "Because at that time, I wasn't familiar with brother."

"True." Zhuo Xiang Ming said softly, "Our Tong Tong is a kitten that doesn't recognize strangers, and a little timid."

Tong Yan objected: "I'm not timid."

"OK, OK." Tong Yan's voice was already very quiet. He put his hand on Tong Yan's nape and kneaded, "Sleepy?"

Tong Yan: "Hmm ..."

Zhuo Xiang Ming again held his back and hugged him: "Then, go to sleep."

Tong Yan asked: "What about brother?"

Zhuo Xiang Ming followed along with him and said: "Brother will accompany you."

While eating, Zhuo Xiang Ming saw that Tong Yan was behaving oddly. He was very nervous, like a small territorial animal being threatened by outsiders. He was awkward with Zhuo Xiang Ming, but he also kept peeking at him. When Zhuo Xiang Ming gave him food, he said thank you, but his head was bowed, and he also refused to walk upstairs side by side. That lasted until he couldn't help but squeeze into the arms of the person he really wanted to occupy, forcefully dyeing Zhuo Xiang Ming in the scent of cape jasmine.

Ten minutes later, Tong Yan fell asleep. Zhuo Xiang Ming pushed away the strands of his hair that was blocking his eyes, and quietly rose. But as soon as he took two steps away from the bed, he saw Tong Yan's face wrinkle, and he groaned, the hand next to Zhuo Xiang Ming's pillow grasping a few times, as if he was about to wake up.

With no choice, Zhuo Xiang Ming had to grab the shirt on the back of the chair, the one he'd taken off earlier.

He'd been wearing it all morning, there was a lot of alpha pheromones left over on it. Zhuo Xiang Ming carefully opened the quilt and placed it in Tong Yan's arms. After that, Tong Yan's face slowly relaxed, and he hugged the shirt, sinking into sleep.