Chapter 41

For more than twenty days before and after tooth extraction, Tong Yan’s sleep wasn’t very good.

  The pain was particularly noticeable at night, he had no mood to tease Zhuo Xiang Ming. Zhuo Xiang Ming embraced him very patiently, and their intimacy was also limited to light touching of lips. But recently, Tong Yan’s condition has been getting better and better every day, and his demands were also increasing. He started squeezing Zhuo Xiang Ming’s face, ordering him to stick out his tongue.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming obediently stuck out his tongue, and the two cuddled and kissed. From leaning on the sofa at the beginning, until finally falling onto the sofa, Zhuo Xiang Ming’s actions were all very gentle. Lightly caressing Tong Yan’s face and neck, supporting his body as much as possible to keep from squishing him, everything was gentle and orderly. Tong Yan was also very comfortable, feeling his extensive love for him, but a moment later, he felt dissatisfied.

  ”Recently …” Tong Yan panted lightly, grabbing Zhuo Xiang Ming’s pajama collar to stop him from pulling back, “Why are you …”

  He couldn’t explain it, kicking the problem to Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Your repeated offenses, say it yourself.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming knew what he was dissatisfied about. Restrained kisses naturally weren’t as exciting as intense kisses. The eighteen-year-old boy was at an age where he was full of energy. Although he didn’t have much experience, always staring with two round eyes, looking very scared and overwhelmed, in fact, his courage was extraordinarily big.

  Unfortunately, right now, he didn’t dare play with Tong Yan like in the past.

  Unlike nowadays, when they kissed in the past, afterwards, the two went back to their respective rooms to rest. No matter how hard it was to end, their hearts both knew that there was always an end.

  Now, they slept in one bed, Zhuo Xiang Ming’s arms didn’t need to stretch, Tong Yan was always in his embrace. Before the balance of reason and desire could stabilize, he could drag Tong Yan over to indulge his beastly side.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming believed that he was a healthy man, and his reactions were honest, he couldn’t be a Liu Xia Hui. So, he stayed in line, not going too far.

  ”What did I do wrong again? I’m being slandered.” Zhuo Xiang Ming lowered his head and bit Tong Yan’s lower lip, “There’s nothing, let’s sleep.”

  The two went upstairs, the lights in the living room gradually dimming. Zhuo Xiang Ming tossed Tong Yan onto the bed from a short distance, then turned off the bedside lamp and laid down on the other side of the bed. Tong Yan immediately wrapped around him: “Hug me.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming hugged him. After a moment, Tong Yan asked, “There’s really nothing?”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming covered Tong Yan’s eyes with a hand, feeling his eyelashes flickering under his palm, smiling: “Do you have something?”

  ”Fine.” Tong Yan said, “I’m sleepy.”

  ”Good night.” Tong Yan said.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming also said: “Good night.”

  Tong Yan again: “Love you.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming: “Love you.”

  They managed to spend two days like this, but Tong Yan wasn’t easy to fool. On a Thursday night, he stepped out of the bathroom after his bath, wearing only a thin sweater of Zhuo Xiang Ming’s, which reached his thighs. His collarbone was flushed, his whole body shrouded with steam.