Chapter 45

The lights in the living room were very dim, the brightness couldn’t compare to the street lights in the Phantom City’s Xicheng District. Tong Yan crossed his legs, sitting in Zhuo Xiang Ming’s embrace in a seemingly quite awkward posture, face to face, leaning forward, his forehead against Zhuo Xiang Ming’s shoulder, refusing to show his face.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming leaned his back against the sofa, holding Tong Yan’s waist with one hand, and caressing the back of his head with the other, like comforting a pet.

  Tong Yan had already drunk a nutrient pack for dinner, the two had remained in this state for some time. Whenever Zhuo Xiang Ming wanted to speak, Tong Yan immediately interrupted him.

  After a while, Zhuo Xiang Ming drew him into his arms and said: “I still have to explain some things to you, Ok? Don’t be scared.”

  Tong Yan hugged him back, wrapping his slender arms around his shoulders: “Of course I’m not scared.”

  Obviously scared.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming kissed his earlobe again, kissing for a while. Tong Yan was guided to turn his face, straightening up his lower back, fitting his hands on Zhuo Xiang Ming’s face, kissing wholeheartedly. After kissing for a long time, he let out a breathless hum.

  Zhuo Xiang Ming pulled back, he’d wanted to separate, but Tong Yan subconsciously followed him, his small tongue still exploring outward. Zhuo Xiang Ming couldn’t resist, grabbing his shoulders and kissing him again.

  Finally separated, Tong Yan grabbed onto Zhuo Xiang Ming’s arm and panted, forgetting to shyly hide away again.

  ”First, we have to have sex twice.” Zhuo Xiang Ming said without warning, his voice was low, but it was loud enough for Tong Yan to hear clearly, “Of course, two times is just my estimate. It may be more or less. The goal is to guide you into estrus during the process, using my pheromones.”

  ”When you enter into shallow estrus, I’ll bite here.” He found Tong Yan’s hand and squeezed, lightly scratching Tong Yan’s nape with the other hand. Tong Yan unconsciously shuddered.

  ”You’ll feel some pain, then the estrus fever comes up, and we’ll start striving to open the reproductive cavity.”

  He said these words as if reading from a textbook. Tong Yan felt no other emotions besides shame, hurriedly reaching out to cover his mouth: “Don’t explain any more. I- I’ve heard everything you’ve said … don’t speak.”

  Zhuo Xiang Ming sighed deeply, kissing Tong Yan’s palm. He pulled his hand away and stared at him fixedly.

  His eyes were very deep, Tong Yan could recognize the surging love, but there were other emotions inside that, compared to love, could make Tong Yan feel even more hot and bothered. Monstrous possessiveness and restraint were tearing apart, letting Tong Yan understand that he absolutely wasn’t as calm as he appeared.

  ”It’s not as simple as it sounds. I need you to understand what you’ll be experiencing. Because this process … pain and pleasure are separated by a thin line, even pleasure can be painful. You’ll beg me, beg me to stop, beg me to let you go, say you regret it, not like this … baby.”

  He bent his legs, and Tong Yan slid forward a bit, sitting on his lower abdomen, the two were even closer together. An expression almost like discomfort appeared on Zhuo Xiang Ming’s calm face, “Genetically speaking, this is a very unfair thing. Before you give up struggling, the process can be called assault, one-sided assault from an alpha.”

  The love making before the estrus fever arrived could be wonderful, Zhuo Xiang Ming would do his best to soothe Tong Yan and be considerate of his feelings, but it occupied less than one tenth of the time in the two-week bonding. Most of the time, he would be tearing into Tong Yan, using the most forceful ways to make him submit. Venting his lust would completely occupy all the sections in his brain used to think.